Windows 10: About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community. This is Gavin. I am using HP Laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 1909 OS Build . 18363.900. I want to upgrade My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GavinMathos, Jul 12, 2020.

1. About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates

To,
    Microsoft Community.

This is Gavin. I am using HP Laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 1909 OS Build . 18363.900. I want to upgrade My System Bios. How do i update that.

I also want to know whether i am using Latest Version of Windows 10 OS or not.

Help me with steps for upgrading System Bios & Information of Latest Version of Windows 10. Thanks...

:)

GavinMathos, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 12, 2020
  4. About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates

1. About System Bios & Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - System Bios Updates

2. Asking About Bios Update on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking About Bios Update on Win11: Hey guys, I was downloading updates called Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9556.1 and Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.210. These are almost all BIOS updates, and the fan noise is very loud. Then, he was trying to prevent me from unplugging the charger during the...
  3. Asking About Bios Update on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asking About Bios Update on Win11: Hey guys, I was downloading updates called Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9556.1 and Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.210. These are almost all BIOS updates, and the fan noise is very loud. Then, he was trying to prevent me from unplugging the charger during the...
  4. HP Systems BIOS Updates Will Use Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Systems BIOS Updates Will Use Windows Updates: HP Commercial Notebook PCs, Commercial Desktops, Mobile and Desktop Workstations - Systems BIOS Updates Will Use Windows Updates DESCRIPTION This bulletin is intended to (re)notify and remind our customer base and HP employees of HP's intent to begin releasing system firmware...
  5. Question about Windows Driver System Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about Windows Driver System Update: Hi so every few minutes my antivirus system, AVG, goes off with this message: http://prntscr.com/pv3ida I followed the folder path and it led me to this http://prntscr.com/pv3ihw Should I attempt to delete these files or make an exception in AVG? AVG's deep virus scan did...
  6. BIOS Update with Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS Update with Windows 10 Update?: When Windows 10 does its automatic updates to the latest version, does it include any needed changes to my Dell PC BIOS? Or should I go to the Dell website separately after the Windows 10 update and see if their SupportAssist detects that my PC has a BIOS update and then...
  7. Updating System BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating System BIOS: I am about to update my BIOS. I was wondering if I had to disable the TPM (Trusted Platform Module) before I proceed. I have Windows 10 Home, and I guess it doesn't support Drive Encryption (Bitlocker), but I am still concered over the TPM, as its a sort of encryption. Thank...
  8. update BIOS windows 10

update BIOS windows 10: Hi, Trying to update BIOS windows 10. Dell Support Assistant indicates "Running on unsupported system". Have eight year old pc with legacy BIOS. Please advise. Thanks, Joe...
  9. Questions about bios updating

Questions about bios updating: Can anyone show me a detailed way to update my bios? [img] 59784
  10. about bios???

in Windows 10 Support
    about bios???: I have installed windows 10 and linux mint cinnamon in my lappy..it's a hp prouduct with i3 5th generation processor....i want to on virtualization. What key should i press to enter into bios...i have pressed f2 ..and i have visited all the avanced settings to get the uefi...