Windows 10: About Tablet pro

Discus and support About Tablet pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I am Karthik, i just installed TabletPro on my laptop i use graphic tablet of veikk but i am not able to use the artist pad, is tablet pro not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karthikv3, Oct 20, 2019.

1. karthikv3 Win User

About Tablet pro

Hello I am Karthik, i just installed TabletPro on my laptop i use graphic tablet of veikk but i am not able to use the artist pad, is tablet pro not compatible with laptop?(even when i use graphic tablet)??

:)

karthikv3, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Oct 20, 2019
  4. About Tablet pro

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

About Tablet pro

1. About Tablet pro - Similar Threads - Tablet pro

2. Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed: I have a SIM card installed on my tablet, but I am unable to identify the phone number for the SIM card.This is for a business, I am trying to complete an audit of the SIM cards but only have a phone number as a reference from the mobile company.The only way I have been able...
  3. Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find phone number on tablet with windows 11 surface pro and sim card installed: I have a SIM card installed on my tablet, but I am unable to identify the phone number for the SIM card.This is for a business, I am trying to complete an audit of the SIM cards but only have a phone number as a reference from the mobile company.The only way I have been able...
  4. How can I read ProcessorID on Surface Pro 9 tablet through the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I read ProcessorID on Surface Pro 9 tablet through the command prompt?: I have a legacy program that utilizes a batch file to read the CPU Processor ID from a Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet.I read the Processor ID from the device using the following command - "wmic cpu get ProcessorId"This has always worked with the previous tablets I was using a...
  5. How can I read ProcessorID on Surface Pro 9 tablet through the command prompt?

How can I read ProcessorID on Surface Pro 9 tablet through the command prompt?: I have a legacy program that utilizes a batch file to read the CPU Processor ID from a Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet.I read the Processor ID from the device using the following command - "wmic cpu get ProcessorId"This has always worked with the previous tablets I was using a...
  6. How can I read ProcessorID on Surface Pro 9 tablet through the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...: I’m trying to be able to play games on the Fusion 5 FWIN PRO S3 tablet but I’m also trying to research information if I can upgrade the Ram from 8 to whatever the device can support but also upgrade the processor for the tablet so it runs smoother and better so I can game...
  8. Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...

Is it possible to upgrade the Ram and processor for the Fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO S3 tablet so I...: I’m trying to be able to play games on the Fusion 5 FWIN PRO S3 tablet but I’m also trying to research information if I can upgrade the Ram from 8 to whatever the device can support but also upgrade the processor for the tablet so it runs smoother and better so I can game...
  9. BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected: Hi, I wanted to ask how to solve issue with my XP-PEN Deco Pro Gen 2 . I bought it, installed latest drivers 3.4.13 from their website and connected it to my PC. It works fine via cable, but when I connect it via bluetooth it BSODs my PC. Sometimes it connects via Bluetooth,...
  10. BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected: Hi, I wanted to ask how to solve issue with my XP-PEN Deco Pro Gen 2 . I bought it, installed latest drivers 3.4.13 from their website and connected it to my PC. It works fine via cable, but when I connect it via bluetooth it BSODs my PC. Sometimes it connects via Bluetooth,...