Windows 10: About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer.

Discus and support About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my discord client. I have changed the icon, both on the desktop and on the taskbar. But whenever discord is open, the icon goes back to normal with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sting Foxhawk, Feb 9, 2021.

1. About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer.

So my discord client. I have changed the icon, both on the desktop and on the taskbar. But whenever discord is open, the icon goes back to normal with the text displayed next to it. I know this is a windows thing and that's why I have come here about this issue.

This external link gyazo leads to a preview of how this looks when it happens.

How do I make it so that when discord is open, the icon on the taskbar does not revert?

About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. 080055a3-3e8a-4236-afb6-8cfb539dccf2?upload=true.png About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. 0328de8b-54dd-49c2-8adb-a1b0d2ccf49a?upload=true.png

:)

Sting Foxhawk, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 9, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer.

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer.

1. About taskbar icons, except there doesn't seem to be an easy answer. - Similar Threads - taskbar icons except

2. About Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Taskbar icons: Good morning,I hope I am not bothering you!I would like to ask you,how I can enlarge the taskbar icons in Win 11?Thank you in advance for your time and the high level of professionalism shown in answering my query!Thank you,have a good day and I will looking forward to...
  3. About Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Taskbar icons: Good morning,I hope I am not bothering you!I would like to ask you,how I can enlarge the taskbar icons in Win 11?Thank you in advance for your time and the high level of professionalism shown in answering my query!Thank you,have a good day and I will looking forward to...
  4. taskbar doesn't work except for shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar doesn't work except for shortcuts: Hi all, I have a slight problem at the moment on my laptop I have a Dell Inspiron and my issues is that my taskbar is completely useless except for opening the programs already there. I can't open my settings, search bar the windows tab or even to change my wi-fi its all...
  5. taskbar doesn't work except for shortcuts

taskbar doesn't work except for shortcuts: Hi all, I have a slight problem at the moment on my laptop I have a Dell Inspiron and my issues is that my taskbar is completely useless except for opening the programs already there. I can't open my settings, search bar the windows tab or even to change my wi-fi its all...
  6. taskbar doesn't work except for shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. all icons gone except for in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all icons gone except for in taskbar: I would like to start with, No it is not the xp design that has caused this problem. I have had it for years and it has never done this before. I am still running windows 10. all the icons are gone. nothing much more to add.Also I looked at this thread of a guy with the same...
  8. all icons gone except for in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all icons gone except for in taskbar: I would like to start with, No it is not the xp design that has caused this problem. I have had it for years and it has never done this before. I am still running windows 10. all the icons are gone. nothing much more to add.Also I looked at this thread of a guy with the same...
  9. all icons gone except for in taskbar

10. Answers file doesn't seem to trigger a complete silent install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Answers file doesn't seem to trigger a complete silent install: Hello, 1. I have created a Windows 10 Image in audit mode by press CTRL SHIFT F3 2. I then done a few group policy options and ran sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:C\windows\system32\sysprep\customize.xml 3. Loaded Windows PE and ran imagex /capture...