Windows 10: About the big bug in windows

Discus and support About the big bug in windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello sir, I am from india. I am student of engineering college of IT branch. I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VedantThakre, Dec 18, 2018.

1. About the big bug in windows

Hello sir,

I am from india.

I am student of engineering college

of IT branch.

I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms office also.

Bug is that any one can activate windows without having a purchased product key.

And MS OFFICE also.

You should also check it out.

1.by typing

bit.ly/windowstxt
    this in url

after

2.a tab open a code

.3.copy that code and paste it in

text document

4. save as windows.cmd

n after right click on that windows.cmd

and run as administrative

windows will get activated

U can contact me at my number :8275989116

or email me back at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank you

Hope u gave me response quickly.

:)

VedantThakre, Dec 18, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 18, 2018
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 18, 2018
  4. About the big bug in windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

About the big bug in windows

1. About the big bug in windows - Similar Threads - big bug

2. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound: I have udes my Corsair void elite wireless now for 2 years and after your update 22H2 all games sounds like games did in 1980 hollow and real bad as soon as i went back to 21H2 all sound great again so no praise from me. worst to date but we allways know you can top it so see...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound: I have udes my Corsair void elite wireless now for 2 years and after your update 22H2 all games sounds like games did in 1980 hollow and real bad as soon as i went back to 21H2 all sound great again so no praise from me. worst to date but we allways know you can top it so see...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this bug that the icons get big out of nowhere?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this bug that the icons get big out of nowhere?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TLukas123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzt25u/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_bug_that_the/
  6. The 2004 update caused the gta 5 exe to change into .url,not a big bug but just saying.

The 2004 update caused the gta 5 exe to change into .url,not a big bug but just saying.: did it happen with yall? submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtc1j7/the_2004_update_caused_the_gta_5_exe_to_change/
  7. Windows update bug: Low disk space again from update, how big is your...

Windows update bug: Low disk space again from update, how big is your...: Folder: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local Size: 82gb Folder: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Microsoft Size: 66gb I do not have one drive linked or any other cloud service. Computer updated over the weekend. In 2018 I had an update that caused a "Low disk space" error because it...
  8. Windows 10 gets a big update with fixes for critical bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets a big update with fixes for critical bugs: After shipping a botched version of Windows 10 October 2018 Update last year, Microsoft made significant changes to Windows Update. Issues with Windows 10 May 2019 Update have been significantly lower and those changes are paying off, but Microsoft recently released buggy...
  9. Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!: As of this latest OS Build 17134.619 February 19th, 2019,I No long have any Sounds for Music, Netflix, or anything else but only a few rare speaker test sounds. Does anyone have a Fix for these Bad Windows OS Builds that cause havoc with Our Computers, I know my Sound Device...
  10. Windows 10’s next big update to improve bugs troubleshooting experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next big update to improve bugs troubleshooting experience: Windows 10 19H1 update is slated to arrive in April 2019 and it will introduce tons of new features including a light theme, new snipping experience, clipboard improvements and an improved Troubleshooting experience. Microsoft is also working on some much-needed improvements...