Windows 10: About the brightness option

Discus and support About the brightness option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i don't know if this problem is only occur in my device or other too. My device has "WINDOWS 10" install in it. So when i search type "CHANGE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shandilya1202, Jun 7, 2020.

1. About the brightness option

i don't know if this problem is only occur in my device or other too.

My device has "WINDOWS 10" install in it. So when i search type "CHANGE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL" in the START search then first "SYSTEM SETTING" box open and after about 2 or 3 seconds of processing it automatically close own its own..

So i just want to ask that if it is a system bug or there is something wrong with my device.

:)

shandilya1202, Jun 7, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 7, 2020
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 7, 2020
  4. About the brightness option

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

About the brightness option

1. About the brightness option - Similar Threads - brightness option

2. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  3. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  4. ASUS E510 with no brightness option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS E510 with no brightness option: Okay, this is getting very annoying and making me consider just avoiding ASUS for computers. I have an ASUS E510 laptop, 64-bit on windows 11... I have been searching for hours all over the web and tried every result I have found; updating the drivers, reinstalling windows 11...
  5. ASUS E510 with no brightness option

ASUS E510 with no brightness option: Okay, this is getting very annoying and making me consider just avoiding ASUS for computers. I have an ASUS E510 laptop, 64-bit on windows 11... I have been searching for hours all over the web and tried every result I have found; updating the drivers, reinstalling windows 11...
  6. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  7. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  8. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...: Recently, after updating Windows 11, my brightness adjuster & sleep option stopped showing. The brightness is too much & hurts eyes even if you look at it for 1 minute as if it's on 100. Somehow, I was able to bring back brightness adjuster to show itself through youtube...
  10. Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...

Windows 11 brightness adjuster not working & sleep option not showing after recent updates...: Recently, after updating Windows 11, my brightness adjuster & sleep option stopped showing. The brightness is too much & hurts eyes even if you look at it for 1 minute as if it's on 100. Somehow, I was able to bring back brightness adjuster to show itself through youtube...