Windows 10: ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

Discus and support ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; YES ,IT'S STILL ABOUT ERROR CODE 0x80042405 - 0xA001A We all know the media creation tool has some flaws, but why not just FIX THEM? BTW, most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BolalaGeekkoala, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

YES ,IT'S STILL ABOUT ERROR CODE 0x80042405 - 0xA001A

We all know the media creation tool has some flaws, but why not just FIX THEM?

BTW, most confusing thing is the tool delete the iso downloaded. If I failed to install, it's highly possible to install it again. Why not just keep it in desktop letting the user decide whether to delete?

:)

BolalaGeekkoala, Mar 27, 2019

2. Media Creation Tool disappear while downloading win 10 at 69%

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know which third party downloader allows resume functions.

• Is it any direct download link for windows 10 as same as windows 7?
    • How to use third party downloader to download windows 10?
    If you have any recommended links to get windows 10, kindly suggest me. I'm very fascinating to use win 10. But i'm very dissappointing with this tool. I tried this tool (Media Creation Tool) more than 3 times. It disappeared above 50% at different levels.

My suggestion is, Give us a direct link to download windows 10.

VinOth_VingO, Mar 27, 2019
  3. media creation tool for win 10

media creation tool win 10 downloaded complete but i don't find the iso file ?

where to find it ?

ayman heikal, Mar 27, 2019
  4. ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

1. ABOUT THE BUG IN WIN 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL - Similar Threads - BUG MEDIA CREATION

2. Windows media creation tool bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media creation tool bug: I tried to create a bootable install version if Windows 11 pro 64 bit from the downloaded International English iso. I checked the download checksum was correct. I used Windows Media Creation Tool to make the usb drive, and it seemed to have worked properly. However, when...
  3. Windows media creation tool bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media creation tool bug: I tried to create a bootable install version if Windows 11 pro 64 bit from the downloaded International English iso. I checked the download checksum was correct. I used Windows Media Creation Tool to make the usb drive, and it seemed to have worked properly. However, when...
  4. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool for Win 10: I am trying to create a bootable Win 10 creation tool. I am using the media creation tool. I can create a bootable Win 11 tool that will boot. The Win 10 tool will not boot. Each is using the same USB flash drive. Ideas please....
  5. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media creation tool for Win 10: I am trying to create a bootable Win 10 creation tool. I am using the media creation tool. I can create a bootable Win 11 tool that will boot. The Win 10 tool will not boot. Each is using the same USB flash drive. Ideas please....
  6. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. About the 20H2 Media Creation tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About the 20H2 Media Creation tool: Last week i tried to format my PC due to some technical probs like file corruption and crashes due to drivers. Usually i would stick to media creation tool but i didnt expect the media creation tool to be somewhat problamatic part from the usb installation thingy. The problem...
  8. Is 20H2 media creation tool bugged?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 20H2 media creation tool bugged?: I've been trying to clean install windows 10 via the media creation tool, and every single time as soon as the desktop appears, multiple "an app default was reset" notifications pop up despite no new apps being installed yet. This happens across multiple clean installs every...
  9. About Windows 10 media creation tool

About Windows 10 media creation tool: Will my windows be geniun if i use it to fresh install windwos on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-windows-10-media-creation-tool/a5681163-e2b8-4034-8448-827837855acb
  10. Question about media creation tool

Question about media creation tool: Hello guys. I have just downloaded media creation tool from MS. File version says 10.0.15063.0 Is this the correct version for CU? Can I download the ISO and upgrade my current Anniversary Update? 81291