Windows 10: About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams

Discus and support About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there! My camera on my Windows 10 is working it has LED lights on when its turned on, no error msgs, nothing, but the screen disagrees:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raymond Ng_0895, Oct 10, 2020.

1. About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams

Hello there! My camera on my Windows 10 is working it has LED lights on when its turned on, no error msgs, nothing, but the screen disagrees:

About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams b995e946-b7ad-4dd8-8352-d7670c28259e?upload=true.jpg

It displays this. Please help me!

:)

Raymond Ng_0895, Oct 10, 2020

2. MS Teams - Camera Not Detected

Hello,

I work as an IT Support Tech. and recently I've been getting many users where the camera is suddenly "undetected" in MS Teams.

If I go into the privacy->camera settings - Camera access is enabled but MS Teams is not listed as one of the applications with a toggle switch.

I've tried running the PowerShell Admin command: Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsCamera | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

With no luck.

I've also tried uninstalling it in device manager and rebooting but this also doesn't bring back the camera function in Teams. Neither does any Windows updates, or anything else I've tried from searching these forums/online.

The one commonality I've found is that this is happening on HP EliteBook 840 G3's and I haven't yet had it happen with the other PC's used by my company (Lenovo Thinkpad T480).

I can resolve the issue by setting up another PC of the same model (HP) - which will then be running the same version of Windows (1809 OS Build - 17763) and the same version of Teams (1.3.00.12058 (64-bit) - Updated
    on 5/5/2020) so I'm kind of at a loss as to what's happening. Any ideas?

Much appreciated, thank you!

BrandonBdoesIT, Oct 10, 2020
  3. MS Team camera freezes

Hi fargodog,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some issues encountered using the camera on MS team where it freezes. We apologize for this inconvenience, Don't worry we will be doing our best to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use first these troubleshooting steps provided on the link bellow.

These step are a general troubleshooting steps for fixing camera issue, but some users where able to fix camera issues using an pre installed windows application using this article.

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

How to fix common camera problems on Windows 10

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-common-c...

Please update me about the outcome.

Continue to have a safe and good day fargodog,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Oct 10, 2020
  4. About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams

camera in microsoft teams

Hello kathiNDSS,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Expert and a Windows/Teams User like you. First lets try to make sure that the MS TEAMS Camera is enabled by going to the Settings.

* Click your Profile Picture on the Upper Right corner of the Screen and got to Settings.

* Click DEVICES and below you will going to see the drop down for your Camera.

* Try to make sure that the camera's Permission is also Enabled by clicking the Permissions under settings as well.

Please get back to me if the above steps did not work so I can try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams

1. About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams - Similar Threads - camera Teams

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives...
  4. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.: I am using Thinkpad X1 Gen 10. It works find with Microsoft Teams, but after I migrate to Micrsoft New Teams, the built-in camera can not be found by Windows system. I have to uninstall the drivers and reboot the system. The built-in camera will work again, but once I use...
  5. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.: I am using Thinkpad X1 Gen 10. It works find with Microsoft Teams, but after I migrate to Micrsoft New Teams, the built-in camera can not be found by Windows system. I have to uninstall the drivers and reboot the system. The built-in camera will work again, but once I use...
  6. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  7. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  8. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  9. My camera on Microsoft team not working

My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  10. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware