Windows 10: About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have

Discus and support About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, It's been 4 times since the recent updates that I keep having a blue screen on my MSI pc with the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error. I think it's linked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LisaLisa_, Sep 3, 2019.

1. LisaLisa_ Win User

About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have

Hi,

It's been 4 times since the recent updates that I keep having a blue screen on my MSI pc with the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error.

I think it's linked to an update that my computer didn't want to download, the 1903 version that I tried to download 8 times before the "last failure" and telling me that my windows was updated.

I would like to know, if that 2 problems are linked, 'cause I saw that blue screen can be caused by an update failure or a virus/ect, but I don't think my antivirus will let something like that happen.

Thanks you for reading,

:)

LisaLisa_, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Repeated Blue Screen of Death

Hello,

This erratic behavior of Windows 10 may have risen from the recent update itself. For us to help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a startup repair to see if there will be any changes. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot to Advanced Startup Options from a hard reboot. Press and hold the power button on your PC until it powers off and until it powers on.
    • Wait until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. Usually it may take repeating up to 3 times.
    • Select See advanced repair options.
    • Under Advanced Startup Options, select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options. Under Advanced options, select Startup Repair.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account to provide credentials for approval, type in the password and click Continue.
    • Startup Repair will now start Diagnosing your PC, and will attempt to automatically repair it.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Dyan Rey, Sep 3, 2019
  4. About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have

1. About the recent windows 10 update and the repeating blue screens that I have - Similar Threads - recent update repeating

2. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  3. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  4. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  6. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  7. Repeated Blue Screens

Repeated Blue Screens: For the past week I have been getting BSOD and crashes without it. I have reinstalled windows, updated all driver and bios to the most recent versions, purchased and installed a new Seasonic 850w power supply. I have also ran memtest86 twice and windows memory diagnostics...
  8. Repeat Blue Screens after update

Repeat Blue Screens after update: To preface, my system has been working fine for the past 2 years since purchase. After I updated recently to the most up-to-date 1909 files my computer has been randomly crashing giving several error codes. I researched a few of them only to find they suggested it was bad...
  9. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...
  10. Repeating blue screen

Repeating blue screen: I just got a brand new laptop today. I was on it for a couple hours before leaving for work. I then get back, go on my laptop for little more than an hour and it blue screens on me. So i let it restart and get back to working only for it to blue screen again. Now every time I...