Windows 10: about the system

Discus and support about the system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How many devices with removable storage are listed, and which drive letters are assigned to them on my system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gurveer Singh2, Sep 23, 2022.

1. about the system

How many devices with removable storage are listed, and which drive letters are assigned to them on my system?

:)

Gurveer Singh2, Sep 23, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 23, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 23, 2022
  4. about the system

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

about the system

1. about the system - Similar Threads - system

2. how do i restore my photos after my bitlocker system reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my photos after my bitlocker system reset?: I had a bitlocker alert come up and it wouldnt let me get into my computer and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  3. how do i restore my photos after my bitlocker system reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i restore my photos after my bitlocker system reset?: I had a bitlocker alert come up and it wouldnt let me get into my computer and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  5. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  6. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  7. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  8. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

9. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  10. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...