Windows 10: about the system

Discus and support about the system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How many devices with removable storage are listed, and which drive letters are assigned to them on my system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gurveer Singh2, Sep 23, 2022.

1. about the system

How many devices with removable storage are listed, and which drive letters are assigned to them on my system?

:)

Gurveer Singh2, Sep 23, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 23, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 23, 2022
  4. about the system

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

about the system

1. about the system - Similar Threads - system

2. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  3. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  4. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  5. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  6. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  7. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  8. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  9. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  10. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?