Windows 10: about the updation process

Discus and support about the updation process in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; from last 10 days i am not able to remove malicious virus from my computer, whenever i go scanning i found a lot but the windows defender woulnt take... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by riteshkinikar, Apr 28, 2021.

1. about the updation process

from last 10 days i am not able to remove malicious virus from my computer, whenever i go scanning i found a lot but the windows defender woulnt take any action on it so i got a pressure why the windows removing the virus . so tell me the exact convinient way to solve this problems and windows doesnt update it . they only take the process but nothing happens ..

:)

riteshkinikar, Apr 28, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 28, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond about the updation process :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 28, 2021
  4. about the updation process

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

about the updation process

1. about the updation process - Similar Threads - updation process

2. Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates: After one of the recent updates Task Manager in Windows 11 shows memory consumed by processes in its Details tab as single kilobytes which is obviously wrong. Look at the screenshot, it shows Visual Studio with a heavy project loaded:Clearly this information is wrong, before...
  3. Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates: After one of the recent updates Task Manager in Windows 11 shows memory consumed by processes in its Details tab as single kilobytes which is obviously wrong. Look at the screenshot, it shows Visual Studio with a heavy project loaded:Clearly this information is wrong, before...
  4. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...: Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process choose "update windows software", now the laptop remain in the same screen, likely a loop and in silence. I turn off and the laptop star and go straight to the same screen of installation foing nothing. Somebody could help....
  5. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...: Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process choose "update windows software", now the laptop remain in the same screen, likely a loop and in silence. I turn off and the laptop star and go straight to the same screen of installation foing nothing. Somebody could help....
  6. Hi, I reset my laptop. In the process the i choose "update windows software", now the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver: After seeing a new driver update for my gpu I downloaded it only to get a blue screen of death saying critical process has died. I then tried to update the driver again and the same thing happen. I even tried uninstalling the Geforce experience software and redownload it only...
  8. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver: After seeing a new driver update for my gpu I downloaded it only to get a blue screen of death saying critical process has died. I then tried to update the driver again and the same thing happen. I even tried uninstalling the Geforce experience software and redownload it only...
  9. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. The process of updating the system reserved partition stops and an error message was given....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The process of updating the system reserved partition stops and an error message was given....: Please refer to case id 1051836557.Although I just now tried the Microsoft solution that was given to me last April. I followed the steps in the process, but it abruptly ended with the message, "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements." Hmm. I have been...