Windows 10: about the verbatim HDD

Discus and support about the verbatim HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have verbatim 1TB hdd but when i connect to computer it shows only 93 gb of capacity. What has happened ? should i format the hdd or is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anmol piya, Mar 4, 2021.

1. about the verbatim HDD

Hello, i have verbatim 1TB hdd but when i connect to computer it shows only 93 gb of capacity. What has happened ? should i format the hdd or is there any other solutions? the model number of hdd is 535058 1TB verbatim

:)

anmol piya, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 4, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

about the verbatim HDD

Verbatim Unveils New Portable Hard Drives for Mac Users

For the first time Verbatim is launching an external hard drive which has been specifically created for the Mac community: the Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Mac Portable Hard Drive. The sleek, minimalistic design in a black or white glossy finish will fit with any MacBook. It comes with a combination of FW800 and USB 3.0 SuperSpeed and HFS+ formatted, while a second version offers USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface and FAT32 for PC users as well. Both models are available in stores with storage capacities of 500GB. The 1 TB version will be available in Q1 2011.

about the verbatim HDD 11a_thm.jpg

Mac HDD in studio
    • Sleek, minimalistic design in black or white;
    • 500GB and 1TB capacity;
    • 1 x FireWire 800 Port and 1 x USB 3.0 Mini-B port combo unit, formatted HFS+, fully compatible with Apple Time Machine Backup Software;
    • 1 x USB 3.0 Mini-B port interface, formatted FAT32, can be used on both Mac OS and Windows OS;
    • GREEN BUTTON software to reduce energy consumption.
    Both Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Mac Portable Hard Drive versions offer storage capacities of 500GB (available now) and up to 1TB (available in Q1 2011). The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed delivers data transfer rates up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 (based on USB bus speeds). The pure Mac Version offers one FireWire 800 Port and one USB 3.0 Mini-B port. This combo unit is HFS+ formatted and fully compatible with Apple Time Machine Backup Software.

Aesthetically pleasing too
    “This product complements all aspects of a cool lifestyle. It has been designed especially for Mac users and with its stylish look really fits in with the elegance of Mac computers, making it the perfect choice for those who prize both form and functionality,” says Kai Miroschnik Business Development Manager HDD at Verbatim EUMEA.

Software for Energy Saving
    Included on both Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Mac Portable Hard Drives is the GREEN BUTTON software which reduces energy consumption and extends the drive’s life expectancy by automatically placing the Verbatim Store `n` Go into sleep mode after a programmed period of time or by the user manually clicking on the GREEN BUTTON on the desktop.
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD USB 3.0 500GB Black
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD USB 3.0 500GB White
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD FW800 / USB 3.0 500GB Black
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD FW800 / USB 3.0 500GB White
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD USB 3.0 1TB Black
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD USB 3.0 1TB White
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD FW800 / USB 3.0 1TB Black
    • Verbatim Store 'n' Go Mac portable HDD FW800 / USB 3.0 1TB White

btarunr, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

about the verbatim HDD

1. about the verbatim HDD - Similar Threads - verbatim HDD

2. How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc: How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-verbatim-mouse-model-70247-if-i/8a50cae6-39aa-4c6e-a3b2-50ed945e80be
  3. How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc: How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-verbatim-mouse-model-70247-if-i/8a50cae6-39aa-4c6e-a3b2-50ed945e80be
  4. How to connect my verbatim mouse model 70247 if i dont have the little things to plus in my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Exernal Harddrive not detected-verbatim external gaming hdd

Exernal Harddrive not detected-verbatim external gaming hdd: I got Gaming HDD from verbatim but when i plug it in it makes no sound and my laptop doesnt say that anything connected. I already tried updating my laptop, looked in disk manager and reinstalled drivers for usb on my pc but nothing helped. I tried plugging it into my old...
  6. Exernal Harddrive not detected-verbatim external gaming hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exernal Harddrive not detected-verbatim external gaming hdd: I got Gaming HDD from verbatim but when i plug it in it makes no sound and my laptop doesnt say that anything connected. I already tried updating my laptop, looked in disk manager and reinstalled drivers for usb on my pc but nothing helped. I tried plugging it into my old...
  7. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer: I have a Verbatim 62872 320G hard drive that has been used with a TV. I now wish to use it with my computer, but it is not recognised at all in disk management, which means that I cannot format it. It is plugged into a USB2 port which runs other hardware perfectly and its...
  8. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer: I have a Verbatim 62872 320G hard drive that has been used with a TV. I now wish to use it with my computer, but it is not recognised at all in disk management, which means that I cannot format it. It is plugged into a USB2 port which runs other hardware perfectly and its...
  9. Verbatim 62872 hard drive not showing on computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Verbatim SSD External drive not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verbatim SSD External drive not recognized: I have a Verbatim Vx500 external drive that worked fine with Windows 10. But when I plug it in after upgrading to Windows 11 it usually shows as Drive d: in "My Devices and Drives", but greyed out, and when I try to access it says "Please insert a disc in drive d:". Also it...