Windows 10: ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

Discus and support ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED 149816 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zappastixs, Feb 3, 2020.

1. ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

:)

Zappastixs, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 3, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

I think one of this suggestions may solve your problem, but try first with the powershell command. let it run overnight. If no result, then continue with the next steps ...

zinou, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED - Similar Threads - SITE add SOLVED

2. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  3. How to solve this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve this?: Hi, I have problem with this. It won't disappear. After shutting down or restarting, it still appears. Please help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this/c16f1003-9ab5-440e-a812-ba2882ba9d27
  4. How to solve this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to solve this?: [ATTACH] I start the video, I watch for a few sconds, after that circle appear and I can't see the continue of the video anymore, it stuck. :)) What is the problem? From all the problems that can be... I think is pretty easy to solve my problem but still... What do you...
  5. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...
  6. How to solve stopcode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve stopcode?: "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started again. I updated, as suggested,and the problem still persisted. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. It appeared again....
  7. missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed: I have windows 10 version home 1803 OS build 17134.285 Flash does not work in sites while using chrome browser Settings does not show Button to add sites to allow flash to run...
  8. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...
  9. how old is this MS site?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how old is this MS site?: Software Downloads: MultiMedia Keyboard I am looking for the multimedia 1.0a keyboard drivers in MS. Would you believe this site is so old its not even got win 8, let alone 10. I want the package download I use to use on this keyboard. It still the best keyboard to use....
  10. solving about windows 10 boot options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solving about windows 10 boot options: In my desktop I have multibooted into windows 7 in C and then into windows 10 pro in D drive. after this, I installed windows 10 home in C drive. but now the boot menu has gone and windows 10 pro can't be opened. please inform me how may I have the boot menu be shown*cry 27391