Windows 10: ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

Discus and support ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED 149816 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zappastixs, Feb 3, 2020.

1. ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED

:)

Zappastixs, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 3, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

I think one of this suggestions may solve your problem, but try first with the powershell command. let it run overnight. If no result, then continue with the next steps ...

zinou, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. ABOUT THIS SITE - How to add SOLVED - Similar Threads - SITE add SOLVED

2. Not able to add trusted sites in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to add trusted sites in windows 11: I am Using Windows 11. I have tried to add a website as trusted site through Control Panel/ Internet options/ Security / Trusted sites. This option is locked, and screenshot is provided here. It tells "some settings are managed by your system administrator". But I am the...
  3. Anyone knows about my issues and how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone knows about my issues and how to solve this?: I don't know what this issues name is... I'm using Ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6My screen feels laggy when opening/closing app, scrolling web and playing games, I found these issues after updating to windows 11 22h2.The first thing that happened was my cursor suddenly lag and then...
  4. Anyone knows about my issues and how to solve this?

Anyone knows about my issues and how to solve this?: I don't know what this issues name is... I'm using Ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6My screen feels laggy when opening/closing app, scrolling web and playing games, I found these issues after updating to windows 11 22h2.The first thing that happened was my cursor suddenly lag and then...
  5. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  6. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  7. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser: [ATTACH]Tracking prevention helps you to block numerous trackers in Microsoft Edge. However, there may be certain sites that you may want to exempt. If so, […] This article How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser first appeared on...
  9. Problem solved about window sizing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem solved about window sizing.: Hi, I posted a problem I had about windows not being able to be resized in Windows 10. I found the answer elsewhere. I went into notifications and turned off tablet mode. I found the answer when I was looking into showing desktop icons. Thank you to all who gave me...
  10. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...