Windows 10: About this wish

Discus and support About this wish in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This happened to us curious its a Lenovo ipad laptop i know that they installed some stuff do i just uninstall windows and install again or do i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelM4, Nov 30, 2020.

1. MelM4 Win User

About this wish

This happened to us curious its a Lenovo ipad laptop i know that they installed some stuff do i just uninstall windows and install again or do i uninstall cause i need it for my virtual kid help

:)

MelM4, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Milton Win User

Wish List

About this wish [​IMG]

Milton, Nov 30, 2020
  3. NatoBoram Win User
    Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

You're right! 2 years in, and the Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast don't even have a wish list. It's gonna be a long road.

In the meantime, I suggest you use
    Microsoft To-Do
    , it might help ^^

NatoBoram, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

About this wish

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

About this wish

1. About this wish - Similar Threads - wish

2. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again: I have set up a new Windows 10 Pro PC with several user accounts. I entered the password on one account incorrectly when I created the user account. Now I don't remember it. Is it possible to completely delete the user account, then re-create another one using the same name?...
  3. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again: I have set up a new Windows 10 Pro PC with several user accounts. I entered the password on one account incorrectly when I created the user account. Now I don't remember it. Is it possible to completely delete the user account, then re-create another one using the same name?...
  4. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...: Hi, Microsoft friends. Don't you wish also, Windows has this new kind of backup system: I wish there was a backup system wherein it's connected to Microsoft DISM feature, as it restores things it replaces the corrupted files. It clones it or images it but it doesn't restore...
  6. Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...

Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...: Hi, Microsoft friends. Don't you wish also, Windows has this new kind of backup system: I wish there was a backup system wherein it's connected to Microsoft DISM feature, as it restores things it replaces the corrupted files. It clones it or images it but it doesn't restore...
  7. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...: I wish to eliminate, delete ,abolish, destroy .What ever you can do to get rid of double verification on who I am .HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-eliminate-destroyabolishdelete-you-name/b4589364-503b-4882-8564-a3356611465b
  8. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...: I wish to eliminate, delete ,abolish, destroy .What ever you can do to get rid of double verification on who I am .HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-eliminate-destroyabolishdelete-you-name/b4589364-503b-4882-8564-a3356611465b
  9. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

10. I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...: I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do this so I am no longer charged for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-cancel-my-driversupportbillcom/283c8aae-658a-4c1b-bb03-2ef9ce9c029e