Windows 10: About time stamps

Discus and support About time stamps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yukari_s, May 27, 2020.

1. yukari_s Win User

About time stamps

KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue?
    I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed.

:)

yukari_s, May 27, 2020

2. GPS Location With Time Stamp Software?

My step-mother just bought some cheapo portable GPS from Best Buy. has a camera onboard and stamps the images as you request. Saves them on the GPS, but can be easily offloaded at the end of the day. I want to say it was a budget model Garmin.

sneekypeet, May 27, 2020
  3. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, May 27, 2020
  4. About time stamps

Time stamp

How to insert a time stamp into an sd card using windows 10

JohnSubrenski, May 27, 2020
Thema:

About time stamps

1. About time stamps - Similar Threads - stamps

2. Windows 10 Word 365 File Name Time Stamp Automation w/o VBA

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 Word 365 File Name Time Stamp Automation w/o VBA: This is achieved by Field-Code formula in 1st Paragraph (White Font). Word Save As will reflect this if Title is blank..... Thanks to dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com for great support! Details in . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-b9eab8e24213 184190
  3. Why Event Viewer faulting module time stamps don't make sense?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Event Viewer faulting module time stamps don't make sense?: Hi Guys, here is a event from 07/08/21 - Faulting module name: CoreMessaging.dll, version: 10.0.19041.867, time stamp: 0x47a87b76 In PowerShell the time stamp produces this: 183614
  4. Your Phone time stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone time stamp: The latest Windows update has removed the time stamp from the Your Phone app on my laptop. I haven't been able to find how to restore it. Thank you for your assistance....
  5. Back up files renamed with a number and UTC time stamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back up files renamed with a number and UTC time stamp: Hi,Just like the title mentions it, my files were renamed and they now have an UTC with a time stamp on them. Because of that, programs can't find them. I obviously can't rename all them one by one because of the large number of files. Someone had an issue similar in 2016 and...
  6. Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.964, time stamp: 0x812662a7....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.964, time stamp: 0x812662a7....: I seem to get allot of these errors. About 1 or 2 every hour. Usually it's Microsoft Photos, about 1/2 the time.I don't where to start fixing this error. Any suggestions? Thanks!Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2020.20120.4004.0, time stamp:...
  7. What actions cause the "Date Modified" time stamp to update for Files and Folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What actions cause the "Date Modified" time stamp to update for Files and Folders?: Hi, essentially I'd like to find out what actions would cause the "Date Modified" time stamp to update. I've come across the following tasks cause the "Date Modified" to update. Moving a Folder Undoing the moved folder Opening a file within a folder updates the folders...
  8. The Malware Remover tells me a Microsoft Time-Stamp Service file is suspicious, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Malware Remover tells me a Microsoft Time-Stamp Service file is suspicious, what do I do?: My laptop was slow of late so i ran a malware scanner and removal tool. It found an object with a .tmp extension and said that "the digital signature on this file is invalid. Program is altered or corrupted since it was code signed by its author. This is typical for...
  9. How to Enable or Disable NTFS Last Access Time Stamp Updates

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable NTFS Last Access Time Stamp Updates: [ATTACH]When you use a computer, you want it to perform as well as it […] This article How to Enable or Disable NTFS Last Access Time Stamp Updates first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988