Windows 10: About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

Discus and support About to CRY! Please help WIN 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a small Laptop and have all but run out of space. starting with a 30 GB HDD I upgraded to WIN 10 and have Windows.old taking up space. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ewedge5479, Oct 27, 2020.

1. About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

I have a small Laptop and have all but run out of space. starting with a 30 GB HDD I upgraded to WIN 10 and have Windows.old taking up space.

My upgrades fail because I have no space

I can't make space because I can't delete Windows.old

I don't have storage sense and can't get it because I don't have room for the upgrade

I'm lost in this loop, I need to get rid of the old files HELP! PLEASE!

:)

ewedge5479, Oct 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 27, 2020
  4. About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

1. About to CRY! Please help WIN 10 - Similar Threads - CRY Please help

2. Microsoft Account - a cry for help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account - a cry for help: Microsoft Account - a cry for help I have been trying to cancel or change Microsoft account for two years but after hours of "chats" I have got nowhere. The account os registered to an old email address which I no longer have access to. The phone number on the account is an...
  3. Microsoft Account - a cry for help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account - a cry for help: Microsoft Account - a cry for help I have been trying to cancel or change Microsoft account for two years but after hours of "chats" I have got nowhere. The account os registered to an old email address which I no longer have access to. The phone number on the account is an...
  4. Microsoft Account - a cry for help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  6. help about win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help about win 10: my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware maybe do i need to worry that maybe these will affect my pc files submitted by /u/RadiantCriticism [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD help win 10 please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  8. far cry 5 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    far cry 5 help: can i play this game with my current specs 139984
  9. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  10. I got missing network protocols and I'm about to cry. Help!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got missing network protocols and I'm about to cry. Help!!!: When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When I run the "netsh winsock reset" in the Administrator Command Center, I get the messages: " The following helper DLL cannot be loaded:...