Windows 10: About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.

Discus and support About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to do a hard reset on my Jurassic, 100 million year old HP Pavilion, The thing i'm wondering is, I've already backed up my files that i'm gonna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rick_Jensen, Jun 6, 2021.

1. About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.

I need to do a hard reset on my Jurassic, 100 million year old HP Pavilion, The thing i'm wondering is, I've already backed up my files that i'm gonna take to a DVD, Is it possible to get a system image of my windows 10,,,, And ONLY the windows, Nothing else, Just the operating system I only have so many DVD's lol, Oh, Another question, I tend to keep my Exe's, If i burn those to a DVD, Will they work planting them back in there after the reset?

:)

Rick_Jensen, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal

Read more: US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Jun 6, 2021
  4. My89SHO Win User

About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.

Overclocking HP Pavilion G7 with I3-2330M processor overclocking?

*Cool About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion. :cool:i have a new hp pavilion g7. it has an i3-2330m processor. is it possible to unlock it to overclock a little. i heard something about a jumper inside on the mainboard that has to be switched. any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

My89SHO, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.

1. About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion. - Similar Threads - Hard violent prob

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. How do I reset my HP Pavilion Windows ten after Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my HP Pavilion Windows ten after Bitlocker?: Hi, so I’ve had this laptop since December of 2020, no issues. Now today I let my laptop update when i came back to it bitlocker was enabled, since it’s automatically encrypted into Windows 11, which I never knew until today I don’t have the Bitlocker Key onto my Microsoft...
  5. How do I reset my HP Pavilion Windows ten after Bitlocker?

How do I reset my HP Pavilion Windows ten after Bitlocker?: Hi, so I’ve had this laptop since December of 2020, no issues. Now today I let my laptop update when i came back to it bitlocker was enabled, since it’s automatically encrypted into Windows 11, which I never knew until today I don’t have the Bitlocker Key onto my Microsoft...
  6. no sound on my HP Pavilion

no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  7. no sound on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  8. no sound on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal

in Windows 10 News
    US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal: The US Air Force has quietly replaced the infamous floppy disks it was using to manage the country's nuclear arsenal with what sources described as a "highly-secure solid state digital storage solution." US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal | ZDNet...
  10. how do I text on my HP Pavilion

how do I text on my HP Pavilion: text on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-text-on-my-hp-pavilion/027622fe-2608-4668-99b5-4b06a3ad5c81