Windows 10: About ultra-wide monitors seething

Discus and support About ultra-wide monitors seething in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James_008LS, May 2, 2022.

1. About ultra-wide monitors seething

I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I set, enable the discrete graphics card when using an external ultra-wide screen, and use the monitor's default resolution 3440*1440.

:)

James_008LS, May 2, 2022
  2. ndbinh Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode.

ndbinh, May 2, 2022
  3. ERrnesST Win User
    Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??

With Ultra-wide becoming more prevalent this is a must. I want to be able to do what you can do with multiple monitors, but with a single display that is ultra-wide. Imagine being able to run a program in 'full-screen' with the benefits of a seamless border
    but not encompassing the entire screen space. It would also make accessing the menu and apps just as easy as when separate monitors are used. Basically emulating multi-monitor displays but on ultra-wide.

ERrnesST, May 2, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

About ultra-wide monitors seething

Ultra Wide monitors (21:9 ratio) doesn't work on Windows 10

Hi deanerino

Do you have an ultra wide monitor connected to your Surface, when only those resolutions appear?

DaveM121, May 2, 2022
Thema:

About ultra-wide monitors seething

1. About ultra-wide monitors seething - Similar Threads - ultra wide monitors

2. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  3. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  4. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?: Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for 144mhz and some say otherwise. I also day trade so I was looking for a nice big ass, ultra wide monitor to keep all the charts...
  5. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  6. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  7. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

8. About ultra-wide monitors seething

About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  9. Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors

Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors: I have a i7-5500U laptop with 6 GB ram with onboard video HD Graphics 5500 Windows 10 I recently added a ultra wide screen to my computer and want to add another. The first problem is that if my computer shuts down after hours when I try to reboot or wake it I only get a...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor: Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter? PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode....