Windows 10: about unknown component missing drivers.

Discus and support about unknown component missing drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i need some help please.. here are the unknown device properties. under events..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NelsonT1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. NelsonT1 Win User

about unknown component missing drivers.

hello i need some help please.. here are the unknown device properties. under events..

Device ROOT\MEDIA\0000 was configured.

Driver Name: null
    Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
    Driver Date:
    Driver Version:
    Driver Provider:
    Driver Section:
    Driver Rank: 0x0
    Matching Device Id:
    Outranked Drivers:
    Device Updated: false
    Parent Device: HTREE\ROOT\0 The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. cannot update driver Device type: other devices ; Manufacturer: unknown; Location: unknown

So i don't know what to do now.

:)

NelsonT1, Jul 10, 2020

2. Updater: Missing files components

I have the Windows Vista, i run the updater as administrator.

I always have the following message error:

" Missing files components - Critical files components are missing. Please reinstall."

After many reinstallations the same problem.

Any suggest?

Thanks.

gaga1---01, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Hp Envy Driver missing

Hi Mohsin,

• Are you referring the missing driver as the High Definition Audio device
      with a yellow mark in the screenshot?

This issue could have happened due to corrupted driver files. Let's try reinstalling the driver and check if the driver can be recovered. Follow the below steps to re-install the driver.

• As you are already on the device manager, right-click on High Definition Audio device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below steps to run the Hardware troubleshooter;

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and
      Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware
      and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 10, 2020
  4. about unknown component missing drivers.

Hardware components missing drivers and sleep losing user session

Hi Coskun,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Power Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: Run Power Troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Windows key +F to bring up the search Charms bar.
    • settings in the drop down menu below search and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Power troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Step 2: I suggest you set the power plan to default and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

Steps to set power plan to default.

• Type Power Plan in Search bar.
    • Select Edit Power Plan.
    • In Edit Power Plan Click on Restore Settings Default for this plan.
    • Create a new power Plan.
    • And check if the issue persist.
    • And create a new Power plan if required.
    If the issue still persist please follow below Method 2, and check if it helps.

Method 2: Temporarily prevent a Windows or Driver update.

In Windows 10, your device is always kept up to date with the latest features and fixes. Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver
    or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Please refer to the below article “How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10” and follow the steps and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

If the issue still persist please contact device manufacturer and update BIOS and check if it helps.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from
    the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

about unknown component missing drivers.

1. about unknown component missing drivers. - Similar Threads - unknown component missing

2. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  3. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  4. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. About a unknown program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About a unknown program: Hi guys, I bumped into a query recently, I found a program called the 'Windows Driver Package-STMicroelectronics STTub30 USB' in my laptop, from its name I inferred this may be related to drivers but the question was I did not find it in another laptop.I thought it would be...
  6. Legacy component folder missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy component folder missing: I am trying to play Lords of Magic SE from GOG and I get an error code 0x800F080C and when I click ok I get another error code of 0xc0000022.Searching these forums it suggests turning on DirectPlay from the Legacy Component folder, only I don't have that.I have windows 10...
  7. Missing components to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing components to Windows 10: I left my computer on overnight. The next day I logged in and, among other things, start menu won't open, settings won't open, windows security action needed won't open, my entire set up is gone, programs gone. Don't know what occurred overnight, maybe an update? maybe a...
  8. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.: Hi, I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them through Microsoft Device Manager, Windows still doesn't recognize a device. For this reason, it cannot find its driver to make...
  9. Unknown Drivers

Unknown Drivers: I have 4 game support drivers that came up that need to be updated. I have never seen game support drivers in all the time I have used Windows since Windows 95. Are these legitimate drivers?...
  10. DirectPlay and Legacy Components missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectPlay and Legacy Components missing: Hey, recently tried to play HoMM4 on lan again and after failing several times I managed to figure out that my DirectPlay was not enabled, but after going to Control Panel, the Programs, then "Turn Windows features on/off", search for "Legacy Components" then enable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device root media 0000 had a problem starting

2. HTREE\ROOT\0