Windows 10: About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

Discus and support About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After seeing the release of win11, I didn't see the push. I wanted to try win11, so I used the preview experience plan to update win11. After using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Oct 9, 2021.

1. About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

After seeing the release of win11, I didn't see the push. I wanted to try win11, so I used the preview experience plan to update win11. After using win10, I felt that win10 was more used to it, and then I went back to win10. Now I have closed the preview version acquisition and account debinding, but it also shows that win11 can be updated. Does this update need to be updated? Does the update affect the subsequent acquisition of official version push?[ Move to English Community ]

:)

Windows Category - All, Oct 9, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

Preview pane doesn't work in Windows 10

Hi RuthZekowski,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you facing issue with all your files or any particular files?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?
    3. Since when are you facing this issue?

The Preview pane shows the contents of certain files selected in File Explorer. For images, it is a thumbnail preview.

If you are unable to preview in File explorer, I suggest you to try the below steps.

1. Open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.
    2. Click Options, and then click Change folder and search options to open Folder Options dialog.
    3. Check the Show preview handlers in preview pane box, and click/tap on OK.​

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

1. About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback - Similar Threads - using preview experience

2. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about nivida GeForce experience update: Hi i have question about nivida GeForce experience Update when i update to new version how to delet old version or is it possible to delet old folder of nivida update like u can do windoes update clean up...
  3. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about nivida GeForce experience update: Hi i have question about nivida GeForce experience Update when i update to new version how to delet old version or is it possible to delet old folder of nivida update like u can do windoes update clean up...
  4. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. an experience about encoding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an experience about encoding: Recently encoding has many kinds.Usually it is ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16LE.But sometimes UTF-8 with BOM, UTF-16BE, UTF-32. The "clever" Excel, Edge browser, File Explorer, or so display those different data as one correct character.I cannot tell which is which, and encountered...
  6. About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback: After seeing the release of win11, I didn't see the push. I wanted to try win11, so I used the preview experience plan to update win11. After using win10, I felt that win10 was more used to it, and then I went back to win10. Now I have closed the preview version acquisition...
  7. Question about using Edgeium

in Browsers and Email
    Question about using Edgeium: I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge. I'd like to consider using it to replace Opera -- as I'm running into problems with that -- but I don't want my browsing tracked and I don't want my...
  8. Question about using the trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about using the trackpad: On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move the mouse using the trackpad, only then does the click register and the action is performed. Is there a way to disable this,...
  9. Question about update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about update: I am a non- insider and I installed .113 build from uupdump.. I checked for updates to get onto .116 build but I got KB4497936. Did anyone else get this update? Why didn't I get the .116 update? 132936
  10. Question about updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about updates: I installed Win 10 Home which is build 10240. After installing some updates, it's still showing v. 10240 while Microsoft has released build 10565. Do I have to do a re-install to get the latest fixes and features? 26756