Windows 10: About Version Updates
Discus and support About Version Updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I am currently on 1903 update and Windows Update doesn't offer 1909 or 2004. What should i do? Should i download Windows Update Assistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaikenQue, Nov 6, 2020.
Thema:
About Version Updates
Loading...
-
About Version Updates - Similar Threads - Version Updates
-
Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for... -
I have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install.
in Windows 10 GamingI have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install.: I have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-windows-11-version-24h2-x64/28a0be13-a74d-48dc-829d-a053d9ce68a5 -
I have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install.
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install.: I have a problem with Windows 11 version 24H2 x64-based updates failing to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-windows-11-version-24h2-x64/28a0be13-a74d-48dc-829d-a053d9ce68a5 -
why Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?
in Windows 10 Gamingwhy Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?: Hi,For the last several months, the Windows 11 update constantly is trying to install 3 different Versions of the PowerShell, and no matter what I do it keeps coming back with the same 3 version and "Retry" and "Install all" options. I already have PowerShell 7.5.2Ver... -
why Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?
in Windows 10 Software and Appswhy Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?: Hi,For the last several months, the Windows 11 update constantly is trying to install 3 different Versions of the PowerShell, and no matter what I do it keeps coming back with the same 3 version and "Retry" and "Install all" options. I already have PowerShell 7.5.2Ver... -
win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....
in Windows 10 Gamingwin11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....: win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2. No updates will now load all get error oxc1900107. Have tried to reload win11 but get the same error. This is causing problems with other software. how can I remove the update... -
win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....
in Windows 10 Software and Appswin11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....: win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2. No updates will now load all get error oxc1900107. Have tried to reload win11 but get the same error. This is causing problems with other software. how can I remove the update... -
Win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....
in Windows 10 GamingWin11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....: win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2. No updates will now load all get error oxc1900107. Have tried to reload win11 but get the same error. This is causing problems with other software. how can I remove the update... -
Win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWin11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2....: win11, under installed updates shows 23h2 & 24h2 installed, but System version shows 22h2. No updates will now load all get error oxc1900107. Have tried to reload win11 but get the same error. This is causing problems with other software. how can I remove the update...