Windows 10: About video editor not exporting

Discus and support About video editor not exporting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, About Windows Vidoe editor not exporting, I had this problem and in search of a solution I found myself here; I had tried exporting my 6mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ABIAVERA, May 17, 2020.

1. ABIAVERA Win User

About video editor not exporting

Hi,

About Windows Vidoe editor not exporting, I had this problem and in search of a solution I found myself here;

I had tried exporting my 6mins video thrice without success. Each time before exporting, I modified the name of the video and storage location.

The fourth time I exported again without any modifications and it went thru.

I just thought I should share.

NB: my updates were on point.

:)

ABIAVERA, May 17, 2020

2. Video editor not exporting

Hiya,

I've recently made a mini movie using video editor. The program was fine and easy to use, however now that I'm finished and trying to export the video I'm having issues. The total video is 05:40 and when I export, it only actually exports the first 02:24
    of the video.

If someone could please offer advice on how to fix this it would be great! I've sifted through hours of footage for this 5 minute video so I don't want to have to start again using another program.

Thanks in advance.

BipolarBear11, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photo video editor / file export issues

Hi CRAIGMCLAY,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor here to help you.

I suggest you to try with resetting Video Editor:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Video Editor" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Video Editor"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

Then retry creating the video and export It.

Please let me know if that solves your issue.

StefanoTamiotti, May 17, 2020
  4. Camer0c Win User

Windows Video Editor Can't Export

Hello, I'm trying to export a 4 minute video with audio made in the windows 10 video editor. Whenever I try to export it, I get the message "Something happened and we couldn't export your video. Please restart the photos app and try again. Here's the error
    code in case you need it: 0x887A0005"

I have restarted it several times and tried over and over again. My computer definitely has space. There's 194 GB free, and I don't think it should need that much for a 4 minute video. What can I do? I need to export this video.

Thanks.

Camer0c, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. About video editor not exporting - Similar Threads - video editor exporting

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  4. Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting: Hello, I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video about 6 minutes long exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't export. I...
  5. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  6. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  7. Video editor app not exporting

Video editor app not exporting: Hiya, I have been trying to export a mini movie from this program for a while now and it says i have an issuse with my driver but i just updtaed. PLS HELPP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app-not-exporting/34b5d2d0-2b46-45fd-ae73-c37e665a1c35
  8. Video editor export error

Video editor export error: Hello, I have created a 40 minute video for my college seniors on the Microsoft Video Editor, but when it begins the export process, I receive an error message with the code 0x80004005. I've been unable to determine what the problem is. Thanks for your help....
  9. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  10. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video editor not exporting video

2. video editor hp cant export

3. windows video editor not exporting video