Windows 10: about visual studio

Discus and support about visual studio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I decided to learn c++ and downloaded visual studio. Then i wrote some code and debug and at the end i got errors like; ConsoleApplication1.exe'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lalverdacakir, Oct 17, 2018.

1. about visual studio

I decided to learn c++ and downloaded visual studio. Then i wrote some code and debug and at the end i got errors like;

ConsoleApplication1.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.

And some more with different dll names. These file are existing in my computer. Why doesn't vs open them how can i fix this problem.

PS: I search different thing on this support. I saw that different people had the same problem and i tried to do thing you suggested them. It didin' workout. I dont know that if i did something wrong or these solutations wasn't for me.

I tried different editors like vs but they give some errors like vs. I think that vs is not the problem but my dll files are.

Can you help me please?

Thank you for your support.

:)

lalverdacakir, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Linney Win User

about visual studio

visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-system-requirements-vs.aspx

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-au/library/60k1461a.aspx

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

about visual studio

1. about visual studio - Similar Threads - visual studio

2. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  3. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  4. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  6. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  7. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  8. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  9. How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...: How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is already set for Visual Studio Code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-xaml-default-program-for-visual/763c3a3e-8a80-4088-bf38-d5d656e8cb88
  10. How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...

How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...: How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is already set for Visual Studio Code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-xaml-default-program-for-visual/763c3a3e-8a80-4088-bf38-d5d656e8cb88