Windows 10: About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem

Discus and support About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everibody We know that there is a very annoying issue at file explorer when dark mode is enabled. (the White flash when opening folders) But as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BorjaZD, Mar 19, 2019.

1. BorjaZD Win User

About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem

Hello everibody

We know that there is a very annoying issue at file explorer when dark mode is enabled. (the White flash when opening folders)

But as there is no solution yet, i have the next question: is there any way to have the dark mode enabled ONLY at the Windows 10 menus (settings, devices, accounts, etc) but disabled in the file explorer?

this is to have the dark mode enabled at the modern ui but avoid the annoyances of file explorer white flash.

thanks you for your help

:)

BorjaZD, Mar 19, 2019

2. Dark Mode

I have just updated to Windows 10 Version 1809.

Right click is unusable in dark mode. The text changes to white, but Menu windows are still white.

This is both on the desktop and in File Explorer

KeithG_727, Mar 19, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Dark mode

Hi I have a question I have a desktop with windows 10 1809 installed os build 17763.253 and the problem is that when I open file explorer and highlight a file the dropdown menu is all in white and not in dark mode with white writing this menu being all white
    is very difficult to read and when mouse is hovered over say delete I can just about make it out. Can any one please help. PS I have a very old laptop and the dropdown menu is working perfectly. Thank you in advance yours hopefully George.

Update:

in relation to last message my main file explorer menu is perfectly ok it is in dark mode. Thanks George.

A. User, Mar 19, 2019
  4. quanha1 Win User

Dark mode problem

Hello every one.

I got a problem after update window 10 1809 version. When I choose dark mode, the file explorer is not complete dark, there are 2 line still in white. The words also in white so I can see any words in that 2 white line.

Does any one have the same problem? If you can fix it please share with me.

Thank you.

About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem eebe4a72-45d7-4ba0-9854-59e9f67c0c2f?upload=true.png

quanha1, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem - Similar Threads - build 1809 dark

2. Dark mode flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode flashing: When i insert the usb, it will change to dark mode and go back to normal. all usb port is the same situation. Also, copy and paste are same situation.If i create a new account, it is normal. However, i hope to fix this issue. Thank you....
  3. Dark mode flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode flashing: When i insert the usb, it will change to dark mode and go back to normal. all usb port is the same situation. Also, copy and paste are same situation.If i create a new account, it is normal. However, i hope to fix this issue. Thank you....
  4. Dark mode flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white: Fix dark mode windows 11, bug open this pc flesh white color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-dark-mode-fix-flash-white/5e9f6950-03b4-410b-8cfd-0c329aee3b55
  6. Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white: Fix dark mode windows 11, bug open this pc flesh white color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-dark-mode-fix-flash-white/5e9f6950-03b4-410b-8cfd-0c329aee3b55
  7. Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode: Is there anyway to fix this please? I did clean install Windows 10 and the flashes are much longer then before. Before it was very quick flash but now its much longer. submitted by /u/stonded [link] [comments]...
  8. About dark mode

About dark mode: Is there any way to schedule dark mode in win applications? I often switch between light and dark themes manually and it's getting kinda boring. Any solutions for dark mode to be enabled automatically depending on time? submitted by /u/F1celess [link] [comments]...
  9. White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

White flashes in explorer with dark mode active: I have dark mode active and when I open explorer the window flashes white quickly and when I expand to full screen it does it again and the window looks glitchy for a split second like it's missing an animation. Has it always done this or is it something new as I have only...
  10. Windows 10 - 1809 (Build 17763.557) - Dark theme problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - 1809 (Build 17763.557) - Dark theme problems: There are still issues with dark theme in 1809, despite all of the updates. [ATTACH] As you can see, the standard Explorer windows have a thick white line directly under the address bar. The address bar on the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen is truly awful - it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dark mode white flash