Windows 10: About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter

Discus and support About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there,I am using a desktop with Windows 10 operating system. Every time when I wake up my computer from sleep, I cannot play Youtube videos or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WenboPeng, Sep 12, 2021.

1. WenboPeng Win User

About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter

Hello there,I am using a desktop with Windows 10 operating system. Every time when I wake up my computer from sleep, I cannot play Youtube videos or other online videos on the Internet even if it is buffered. The problem is resolved after restarting the computer, but if the computer is not operated for more than an hour, the problem will reappear.

:)

WenboPeng, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2020/05/youtube-music-transfer-google-play-music-library.html

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Source: YouTube Music now lets listeners switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Source: YouTube Music now lets listeners switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

1. About WIN10 cannot play the web video and app music Youtube, twitter - Similar Threads - WIN10 cannot play

2. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  3. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  4. Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps: I'm looking for suggestions how to troubleshoot a video problem in W10. When I try to play mp3/4 videos with either W10 Media Player or the VLC app, videos are either choppy and stop after a few seconds, or in the case with VLC, the app just flashes. I've uninstalled/clean...
  5. Twitter Videos don't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter Videos don't play: Hi, Since updating to windows 10, I cant watch any video on Twitter. The sound plays fine but the video is showed as a black screen. Advice please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twitter-videos-dont-play/89aed408-0ba0-4222-aa28-c1fbcc4b5798
  6. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  7. No sound on video on music files, have sound on youtube and web

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on video on music files, have sound on youtube and web: My video and music files (all of them) have no sound when played, even though yesterday it was all okay. I've tried more media players including vlc, windows media player; none of them works. I reinstalled the audio drivers. I would appreciate any other suggestion and help!...
  8. No sound on video on music files, have sound on youtube and web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on video on music files, have sound on youtube and web: My video and music files (all of them) have no sound when played, even though yesterday it was all okay. I've tried more media players including vlc, windows media player; none of them works. I reinstalled the audio drivers. I would appreciate any other suggestion and help!...
  9. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826