Windows 10: about window defender

Discus and support about window defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When studying C language with visual studio, I founded some problem. I write code and run my code, window defender recognize it as a Trojan. I want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Windows Category - All, Mar 22, 2020.

1. about window defender

When studying C language with visual studio, I founded some problem.

I write code and run my code, window defender recognize it as a Trojan.

I want know why this happend.

:)

Windows Category - All, Mar 22, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 22, 2020
  4. about window defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

about window defender

1. about window defender - Similar Threads - window defender

2. Completely disable windows defender and all its "features" via GPO not working anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely disable windows defender and all its "features" via GPO not working anymore.: Hi, Windows defender is currently defending our company from working. Since the latest windows 10 Update, our Citrix apps and other apps has stopped working because of Windows Defender. We have tried to disable them via GPO but that does not work, we can see that...
  3. Updating Windows Defender

Updating Windows Defender: I am unable to update Widows defender. Sign comes up unable to update when half way through https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/updating-windows-defender/ba9b9e61-190f-41fe-8d26-dc9e78f5f624
  4. Problem with Windows Defender

Problem with Windows Defender: All the buttons on the "Virus & threat protection" settings page are locked in the On position and can't be turned off. For example, if I try to temporarily turn off real-time protection, the button just bounces back to on. I know the settings can be changed through group...
  5. windows defender firewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows defender firewall: hi all my windows defender firewall in wondows 10 is disable and I cannot do anything to repair it. please help me Daniele https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall/deb9a9f4-ea71-4739-b2cd-0e6b657aea27
  6. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: Windwos Defender detected a serious Trojan in a download. I though I had asked it to deal with this; but I had the message that it had not done so and would not do so in future. I must have pressed the wrong button. What do I do now?...
  7. This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jobinmatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fupgue/this_happened_to_my_windows_defender_after_i/
  8. Windows Defender. > Windows Security > Web Protection. = NONE!

Windows Defender. > Windows Security > Web Protection. = NONE!: A couple days ago I switched from McAfee LiveSafe to Norton Antivirus Plus. I just now can't remember why opened Windows Defender. In the Windows Security Section, it does list Norton for a few things currently being covered. However, in the middle of that list, it reads Web...
  9. How to disable windows defender permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable windows defender permanently?: I've tried various methods that worked in the past but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. Anyone have a solution to completely disable this? submitted by /u/freesp33chisstilldea [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows defender: can't restore files that have been moved

Windows defender: can't restore files that have been moved: I moved a few files between my hard drives and windows defender removed them so i went to restore them but clicking restore didnt do anything...