Windows 10: About window installation

Discus and support About window installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc encounters BSOD error very frequently....what to do??????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WindSanemi_2002, Sep 18, 2021.

1. About window installation

My pc encounters BSOD error very frequently....what to do??????

:)

WindSanemi_2002, Sep 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 18, 2021
  4. About window installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

About window installation

1. About window installation - Similar Threads - window installation

2. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  3. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  4. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  5. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  6. Game not installing on Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  7. Game not installing on Windows XP?

Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  8. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  9. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  10. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade