Windows 10: about window license expiring notification

Discus and support about window license expiring notification in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting the pop up shown in image again and again product key is already entered[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeghaKhajuria, Dec 4, 2018.

1. about window license expiring notification

I am getting the pop up shown in image again and again

product key is already entered about window license expiring  notification 5e497b70-157b-45d1-9839-4d98c59665eb?upload=true.png

:)

MeghaKhajuria, Dec 4, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 4, 2018
  3. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2018
  4. about window license expiring notification

"Windows License Will Expire" notification troubles

So I've had my computer for about a year now. I purchased windows 10 home legitimately from my local computer store via usb. Cut to present day I get a notification that "my windows license will expire soon" every time I start up my computer, then 20 minutes
    every time after that. It gives me the two options "go to settings" and "close". When I go to my settings, everything seems fine. It doesn't say its going to expire, and windows is already activated. Recently updated my computer and its graphics drivers, that
    could be the problem. But the expiration part of it isn't the issue. I tried to find solutions, where you go to services.msc to disable and stop the windows license manager and windows update. When I restart my computer after, nothing happens. It still gives
    me the notifications. So I'm stuck thinking with only 2 possible solutions that may or may not work: either retype my windows code, or uninstall the recent updates my computer downloaded. I'd like to know how I can fix this asap, because I'm out of ideas.

marcusanon, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

about window license expiring notification

1. about window license expiring notification - Similar Threads - window license expiring

2. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  3. Windows 11 License Expiration Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 License Expiration Notification: I keep getting this notification. I installed a fresh copy of Windows 11 on my desktop. When I logged in with my Microsoft account, Windows seems to have been activated on its own, and ever since I keep getting this notification after I turn on my PC, even multiple times...
  4. Windows 11 License Expiration Notification

Windows 11 License Expiration Notification: I keep getting this notification. I installed a fresh copy of Windows 11 on my desktop. When I logged in with my Microsoft account, Windows seems to have been activated on its own, and ever since I keep getting this notification after I turn on my PC, even multiple times...
  5. windows license about to expire

windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  6. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  7. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. License about to expire

License about to expire: My former company gave me my laptop when I left. Now it's saying my Windows license is about to expire but it was originally activated by my organization and I do not have a product key. What do I do?...
  9. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows license about to expire: uhm can u help me how to fix the windows license about to expire soon problem idk how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/8c24fe68-9017-4c79-a8cf-4b1a28dbef55
  10. Notification of windows license expired

Notification of windows license expired: Hi, I got notification that my windows license will expire soon. what should i do to fix this. below is the screen capture from windows script host [ATTACH]...