Windows 10: About window Recovery Enviorement

Discus and support About window Recovery Enviorement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently I installed updates from windows updates and I'm getting an error about startup failing. I couldn't not remember the windows password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gheorghe-Dragos Ciurezu, Feb 20, 2024.

1. About window Recovery Enviorement

Hello, recently I installed updates from windows updates and I'm getting an error about startup failing. I couldn't not remember the windows password because every day i used the PIN. In Windows Recovery Enviorement I wanted to "reset this PC" or open cmd but I need access tot he administrator account. But I can't remember the password. How can I use PIN? or is somehow to use the microsoft account? This is the account linked to the pc, but the password is not from this account recently I changed it.

:)

Gheorghe-Dragos Ciurezu, Feb 20, 2024

2. recovery enviorment?

Is there a way to restore missing windows 10 recovery enviorment?

michaela54, Feb 20, 2024
  3. recovery enviorment?

Hi Michaela,

Thank you for sharing this to the Community. We suggest that you check and review a thread that was resolved by
    Rakesh Narayanaswamy with the same concern that has marked as answer on this
    link.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Feb 20, 2024
  4. slim142 Win User

About window Recovery Enviorement

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

About window Recovery Enviorement

1. About window Recovery Enviorement - Similar Threads - window Recovery Enviorement

2. About window Recovery Enviorement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About window Recovery Enviorement: Hello, recently I installed updates from windows updates and I'm getting an error about startup failing. I couldn't not remember the windows password because every day i used the PIN. In Windows Recovery Enviorement I wanted to "reset this PC" or open cmd but I need access...
  3. About window Recovery Enviorement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About window Recovery Enviorement: Hello, recently I installed updates from windows updates and I'm getting an error about startup failing. I couldn't not remember the windows password because every day i used the PIN. In Windows Recovery Enviorement I wanted to "reset this PC" or open cmd but I need access...
  4. How to fix "Could not find recovery enviorment" error when attempting to reset windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Could not find recovery enviorment" error when attempting to reset windows 11: Im attempting to reset my computer because of recent performance issues while playing games and doing other tasks and when i try to i get a errorI go to recovery->reset this PC->Keep my files and i get this error "Could not find the recovery enviorment . Insert your windows...
  5. How to fix "Could not find recovery enviorment" error when attempting to reset windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Could not find recovery enviorment" error when attempting to reset windows 11: Im attempting to reset my computer because of recent performance issues while playing games and doing other tasks and when i try to i get a errorI go to recovery->reset this PC->Keep my files and i get this error "Could not find the recovery enviorment . Insert your windows...
  6. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY: so i’ve run into the SrtTrail boot issue and i’ve tried everything online to fix it. if i were to put windows on a USB drive and boot it from there, could i use a system restore point from before this issue? when i try to use the restore point now in Windows Recovery/Repair,...
  7. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY: so i’ve run into the SrtTrail boot issue and i’ve tried everything online to fix it. if i were to put windows on a USB drive and boot it from there, could i use a system restore point from before this issue? when i try to use the restore point now in Windows Recovery/Repair,...
  8. about recovery windows

about recovery windows: hyif my original laptop win is 7 after upgrading to win 10after recovery my win have been ?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-recovery-windows/47367e93-9275-4dc6-9331-998082f3ed73
  9. About Recovery to Windows 7

About Recovery to Windows 7: I update my OLD laptop this Monday, but drive of my laptop can't run smooth and the Microsoft Windows Edge is very lag and sometimes I watch videos on YouTube it blurrys. So I need to recovery now, but Windows 10 say I need to wait 10 days, But can I have a link to recovery...
  10. About Recovery on Windows 10

About Recovery on Windows 10: Can I create a USB recovery drive even if I've installed apps in my Desktop? Or should I first Factory Reset my PC and then start to create the recovery drive...???...