Windows 10: about window update trouble shooter

Discus and support about window update trouble shooter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ho nguyenhieuanh, Nov 25, 2021.

1. about window update trouble shooter

i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn on window update :Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. error code is : 0x80070422 then when i came to the window update trouble shooter run a window trouble shooter it cant find the problem and in the trouble shooting report it says this is as far as i got please if anyone know how to fix this i will be happy to knowmy english is bad so if there any mistake im s

:)

ho nguyenhieuanh, Nov 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

Hi, I'm also unalbe to get any bluetooth device to connect to my laptop.

I ahve foollowed the trouble shooter, says its a driver problem. The driver is the one Windows 10 lists as the right one - when I tried to reload it, it said cannot reload. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Philip

PhilipCox2, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

All Windows Trouble shooter states is that "there maybe a problem with my audio device" what do I do next to trouble shoot my audio device?

ronaldolsen, Nov 25, 2021
  4. about window update trouble shooter

cant download trouble shooter

Hello Pau. Why I am trying to download that X64 Troubleshooter is because I have failed to reinstall Paint.net.I get fatal error when trying to install. When I checked for solutions it was suggested I download the
    Trouble shooter as this was a known solution to the fatal error problem. I have tried to remove the old remaining paint.net form my programme list but are unable to .

gilnicholls, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

about window update trouble shooter

1. about window update trouble shooter - Similar Threads - window update trouble

2. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  3. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  4. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. about window update trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about window update trouble shooter: i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn on window update :Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in...
  6. about window update trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about window update trouble shooter: i just buy this new laptopvostro 15 3000 when i went to microsoft store to dowload instagram its says error and when i click on see detail it says turn on window update :Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in...
  7. Windows Trouble Shooter Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Trouble Shooter Question: After running the Windows Trouble Shooter related to on-going issues with my 'Internet Connection', the info below appeared. My WiFi connection is 'RIDGIE' and it appears there are multiple WiFi connections incl the public hotspot associated with my connection. Can someone...
  8. Trouble shooters additional.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble shooters additional.: I have the message [Your devices has not run any recommended trouble-shooters] and also states run never. How can this be rectified? Thank you for interest shown in solving this topic....
  9. windows trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows trouble shooter: How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886
  10. trouble shooter desabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble shooter desabled: windows online troubleshooter services are not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/trouble-shooter-desabled/f654780b-b374-4f07-a3c8-4bab4402505b