Windows 10: About windows 10 20h2 Update

Discus and support About windows 10 20h2 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a urgent question since i am already on the windows update process. Does it remove data? Or it will just do a normal update like from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/its_j3ssie, Oct 29, 2020.

1. About windows 10 20h2 Update

Hello, I have a urgent question since i am already on the windows update process.

Does it remove data? Or it will just do a normal update like from the "Windows Update Settings"

Thank you!

submitted by /u/its_j3ssie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/its_j3ssie, Oct 29, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20H2 update

Hi Blank,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Windows 10 20H2 is in the last phase of testing i.e. Release preview channel. As the name suggests, it would be available this month hopefully.

Preparing the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Ready for Release

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/...

Keep checking Home periodically.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 29, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

About windows 10 20h2 Update

Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade

I doubt it is a glitch. I suspect it was designed that way.

NavyLCDR, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

About windows 10 20h2 Update

1. About windows 10 20h2 Update - Similar Threads - 20h2 Update

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2: Sir Greg. Do you have any info. on the subject. My laptop has never been so bad before the update. MIC is gone. It takes like 5 minutes for me to type google. This update is a serious mess if you as me...
  3. "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy not working after 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy not working after 20H2 update.: [IMG] I'm having issues accessing shares after the 20H2 update. I have enabled the "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy and yet i still get an error message saying that it is blocked....
  4. Activate Windows [Activation key invalid after 20H2 update]

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows [Activation key invalid after 20H2 update]: Hi all, I am a Window 10 Education user. I updated my Windows to 20H2 on 12/11/2020. Shortly after the update, I received an error saying that my window is not activated and please activate the window. By far this issue has not been causing any major problem to the...
  5. 100% CPU Usage after Windows 10 20H2 update

100% CPU Usage after Windows 10 20H2 update: [ATTACH] Title says it all and im really confused why is doing that. Performance Tab Processes Tab submitted by /u/Singh673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k14set/100_cpu_usage_after_windows_10_20h2_update/
  6. Update package rollbacks for Windows 10PRO/64 bit/build 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update package rollbacks for Windows 10PRO/64 bit/build 20H2: Community: I recently discovered that two important pieces of hardware in my studio became obsolete due to the Windows 10 upgrade to 20H2. I'm hoping to find a way to get back to buildout 1809, which is supported by the hardware. I have a Windows 10 PRO 64-bit unit and am...
  7. Updated to 20H2 no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated to 20H2 no internet connection: [IMG]Hey after updating 20H2 on some surface pro 4 i no have no interner connection, network adapter get 169 address. If roll back to 1909 works perfect. see acreen shots [IMG]...
  8. HDD missing after 20H2 update in Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD missing after 20H2 update in Win 10 pro: I updated Win 10 pro to 20H2 2 days ago. Yesterday I tried to access my 2TB HDD where all my files are and it is missing. All I have is the SSD that only has the operating system. I've tried all the fixes that I know to no avail. No disk drive shows up in device manager. No...
  9. Windows 10 update to Windows 10 20H2 Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update to Windows 10 20H2 Version: Hey all, I'm updating my Windows 10 Pro Education to latest edition which is 20H2. When I tried to install it through Windows update feature in settings, it downloaded and then started installation. When it was at 25% laptop restarted and then "Undoing changes made to your...
  10. Problems after update to 20H2

Problems after update to 20H2: Hi all! Ever since I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 version, I experience two problems that bug me quite a lot: every time the computer is restarted or turned on, I need to sign in to Skype every time after turning the computer on, all my network drives ask to put in...