Windows 10: about windows 10 product key

Discus and support about windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i want a query about windows 10 product key is windows 10 pro retail key can be installed to other pc at same time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kartik_G26, Jul 17, 2019.

1. about windows 10 product key

i want a query about windows 10 product key

is windows 10 pro retail key can be installed to other pc at same time?

:)

Kartik_G26, Jul 17, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 17, 2019
  4. about windows 10 product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

about windows 10 product key

1. about windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. How to recover Windows 10 Product Key/Activation from old PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to recover Windows 10 Product Key/Activation from old PC: I recently (a few months ago) decided I wanted to change some of the specs in my PC. Along with selling my old GPU, power supply, and case; I sold my 500GB SATA SSD in favor of a 1TB M.2 model. Before I made these changes and sold the parts, I was smart enough to wipe the ssd...
  3. I want to activate my windows 10, how do i get a new product key

I want to activate my windows 10, how do i get a new product key: I want to activate my windows 10, how do i get a new product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-my-windows-10-how-do-i-get-a/c13cc52d-64ff-4810-9531-0bbb6c92109b"
  4. Windows 10 De-activated, Unable to find Product Key

Windows 10 De-activated, Unable to find Product Key: My version of Windows 10 de-activated itself following an update, and I'm unable to re-activate it. I cannot relocate my key in the registry (there simply is no value for it), despite this computer using Win 10 for 5 months without issue. I am very confused....
  5. Product key on refurbished computer

Product key on refurbished computer: Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished computer that has Windows 10 Pro on it; my old computer the mother board is going on it and has Windows 10 Home. I tried activating Windows on my refurbished computer using my old Windows Home product key, but to no avail. When I...
  6. product key

product key: i buyed a used laptop and their label on it he comes with windows 8 so can i know if there is a key for windows comes with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/87ce4cca-7aeb-4c46-ac5b-82d4ff5b7660"
  7. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key: I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512 SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD...
  8. product key for office 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key for office 2003: I have microsoft 0ffice 2003 and the product key is not recognized. I have the right product number for the product I paid for. Can I get help in installing it to my computer. I don't want to be forced into buying a new product. Can you advise as to why I can't use a product...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Windows 10 Pro Product Key: Hi, So I recently purchased what appeared to be a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro, as a digitally emailed license. I received a key and entered it successfully, upgrading my laptop to Pro, but it is now requesting to be activated, and cannot activate currently....
  10. Windows 10 installation with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation with product key: Where do I enter my Windows 10 Home Edition Product Key for installation. (This was purchased by my grand daughter whom works @ Microsoft :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-with-product-key/6460e4c2-9982-45a2-8340-0e4777981ee7