Windows 10: About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please

Discus and support About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I recently purchased my laptop and it came with Windows 10 Home Single Language Activated properly. I need Win 10 Pro so i randomly searched for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChaithzLuci, Mar 12, 2020.

1. About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please

So I recently purchased my laptop and it came with Windows 10 Home Single Language Activated properly. I need Win 10 Pro so i randomly searched for keys around web and tried activating. it accepted the key and restarted saying adding additional features. so when it booted up, it says windows is not activated. so i cant even able to revert back to my original Win 10 Home [it is not allowing me].

now what i ask is, can i buy now a retail key from a seller and use it for activation without reinstalling the OS? Please reply ASAP

:)

ChaithzLuci, Mar 12, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 12, 2020
  4. About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please

1. About Windows Activation, Reply as soon as you can please - Similar Threads - Activation Reply soon

2. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  3. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  4. Can you please share activation code of window used in Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please share activation code of window used in Pc: My product key <Product key removed>CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE ACTIVATION CODE I reinstall my window offline now can you please share activation code...
  5. Can you please properly display a reply to my post?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please properly display a reply to my post?: I started a thread on the Community Board and had several replies. One reply managed to go outside the text area and is a permanent feature on my screen. Can you please reinsert it to the proper parameters? Thanks....
  6. Can you please properly display a reply to my post?

Can you please properly display a reply to my post?: I started a thread on the Community Board and had several replies. One reply managed to go outside the text area and is a permanent feature on my screen. Can you please reinsert it to the proper parameters? Thanks....
  7. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can you help me activating my windows, if you please!: Dear sir/madam, A very good dat to you, I truly wish my message finds you well.In fact, I'd like you to help me activating this windows since I was given this laptop from the first user and I've no idea about what made it unable to be activated Regards,Mohammed Fathalalim....
  8. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me activating my windows, if you please!: Dear sir/madam, A very good dat to you, I truly wish my message finds you well.In fact, I'd like you to help me activating this windows since I was given this laptop from the first user and I've no idea about what made it unable to be activated Regards,Mohammed Fathalalim....
  9. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!

10. Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.: So today I opened my computer only to receive a message saying that windows will expire soon and I need to activate it but when I checked it was already activated so why do I keep receiving this message?...