Windows 10: about windows app ownership.

Discus and support about windows app ownership. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed the ownership to myself in order to see what it contains and mistakelly removed all permission entries and shutdown the laptop before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamThakur:), Feb 6, 2019.

1. about windows app ownership.

I changed the ownership to myself in order to see what it contains and mistakelly removed all permission entries and shutdown the laptop before changing the ownership again. Now after starting the laptop i cannot open the groove music or other apps that i downloaded from store(the apps which shows "trusted app from microsoft store") rest all are working. Please tell me what to do to get all the working. I am really scared that it will ever start again or not. I even gave ownership back to trusted installer back after starting the laptop but is does not start. Can you please help me to start those app again?

I'm total noob ( That's why I done this without thinking.) and please give me detail information to get those app working again and sorry for messing the files

Awaits your reply.

:)

ShubhamThakur:), Feb 6, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

about windows app ownership.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. about windows app ownership. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

about windows app ownership.

1. about windows app ownership. - Similar Threads - app ownership

2. I can access windows apps folder even after I changed the ownership into trustedinstaller...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can access windows apps folder even after I changed the ownership into trustedinstaller...: First I changed the ownership of the Windows apps folder to administrators according to a youtube video to know a file's location , after I knew the file's location I wanted to return the default permissions to keep the files save . I searched about it and I found that I have...
  3. I can access windows apps folder even after I changed the ownership into trustedinstaller...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can access windows apps folder even after I changed the ownership into trustedinstaller...: First I changed the ownership of the Windows apps folder to administrators according to a youtube video to know a file's location , after I knew the file's location I wanted to return the default permissions to keep the files save . I searched about it and I found that I have...
  4. How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling...: How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling inheritance, and giving myself full permission to most or all Windows files and folders, including any files or folders that say, "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access...
  5. How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling...

How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling...: How can I keep Windows 11 Microsoft Store apps working while changing ownership, disabling inheritance, and giving myself full permission to most or all Windows files and folders, including any files or folders that say, "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access...
  6. WindowsApps Folder Ownership, cannot remove obsolete Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApps Folder Ownership, cannot remove obsolete Apps: Hi everyone, first time poster. Truly stumped on this one. I am one of the IT Admins at my employment and we've been trying to stay on top of vulnerabilities reported by our vul. software. A few we keep seeing revolve around some of the widespread Microsoft Store apps and...
  7. WindowsApps Folder Ownership, cannot remove obsolete Apps

WindowsApps Folder Ownership, cannot remove obsolete Apps: Hi everyone, first time poster. Truly stumped on this one. I am one of the IT Admins at my employment and we've been trying to stay on top of vulnerabilities reported by our vul. software. A few we keep seeing revolve around some of the widespread Microsoft Store apps and...
  8. WindowsApps Folder Ownership, cannot remove obsolete Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows apps stop working after ownership change

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps stop working after ownership change: Hi, I changed ownership for C and Dall files with full privileges for all folders and files, after that all apps, including start button, notification center, volume button, calendartaskbar has stopped to work...I tried every option to repairexcluding system recovery and...
  10. Windows apps stop working after ownership change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps stop working after ownership change: Hi, I changed ownership for C and Dall files with full privileges for all folders and files, after that all apps, including start button, notification center, volume button, calendartaskbar has stopped to work...I tried every option to repairexcluding system recovery and...