Windows 10: About Windows Genuine System

Discus and support About Windows Genuine System in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I wanna ask you one major thing about Microsoft. Microsoft is the biggest market and have so many rights to do anything with our... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by L NRamawat, Oct 2, 2018.

1. About Windows Genuine System

Hello Everyone,

I wanna ask you one major thing about Microsoft.

Microsoft is the biggest market and have so many rights to do anything with our files and data which are related to Windows & One Drive. It provide Windows OS is used by many people freely in the world & Microsoft do nothing to get profit. It is the biggest community & if Microsoft wants to destroy the system which are without genuine key then it can but Microsoft does nothing !!!!

Many software generate Windows OS product key freely & activate Windows and after we can use it freely!!!!

So, why Microsoft do not take any legal action??

Thanks.......

:)

L NRamawat, Oct 2, 2018
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 2, 2018
  3. alexpr07 Win User
    windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Oct 2, 2018
  4. About Windows Genuine System

windows not genuine

This. Windows media player 10 "update" also sneaks it in.

BlackOmega, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

About Windows Genuine System

1. About Windows Genuine System - Similar Threads - Genuine System

2. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  3. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  4. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?: Dear Team,Please confirm is my system Hp Inspiron 15 3520 having genuine windows 11 professional or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-system-having-genuine-windows-11-or-not/8b12a376-43cd-4765-9a32-36d6d1f6e33b
  6. Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?: Dear Team,Please confirm is my system Hp Inspiron 15 3520 having genuine windows 11 professional or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-system-having-genuine-windows-11-or-not/8b12a376-43cd-4765-9a32-36d6d1f6e33b
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...: Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The Microsoft store shows not a genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise. Earlier made a purchase of windows 10 pro on the store itself. Tried to activate but received a message “ we can’t activate windows on this device because you...
  8. how to get genuine Operating system after formatting hard drive

how to get genuine Operating system after formatting hard drive: kindly help me to get my original os after hard ware changes in my laptop to ssd and please guide me to get my digitally activated os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-genuine-operating-system-after/8dc7da37-a554-42c8-a567-9674950e20b6
  9. Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.

Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.: Windows 10Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-the-question-of-the-genuine-windows-10/d9e28649-309d-4ba6-b9d1-7576e99c038b
  10. How to recognise whether messages saying: "Click here to Update your system" are genuine or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recognise whether messages saying: "Click here to Update your system" are genuine or...: Yesterday, Dec 4, I received a message purportedly from Microsoft asking permission to update my system, which I gave. When I opened up my laptop again today, there were those usual messages "installing update 30 of ..." or something along those lines. Tonight, I...