Windows 10: About windows store cloud save.

Discus and support About windows store cloud save. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does windows store have cloud save? I want to make sure that so i can delete my asphalt 9 and may be i can install it in the future without losing any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FatCat4, Mar 19, 2019.

1. FatCat4 Win User

About windows store cloud save.

Does windows store have cloud save? I want to make sure that so i can delete my asphalt 9 and may be i can install it in the future without losing any things. I 've already log in to my microsoft account.

:)

FatCat4, Mar 19, 2019

2. Windows Store Cloud Saving?

I just want the easy way to backup the Save Files of Windows Store Games without doing the hard way. So, I don't have to start a new game all over again after got a new computer.

I know the Steam Version of Microsoft Games has Cloud Saving. I don't think Windows Store has Cloud Saving to backup Save Files.

I just want to know if Windows Store or Windows 10 have Cloud Saving to automatically backup the Save Files to Microsoft Account after playing Windows Store Games. (Just like Steam)

I know Windows 10 has OneDrive to backup data to Cloud Storage. But, I want to see if Microsoft have a feature to automatically backup the Save Files after playing Windows Store Games without backup the Save Files manually.

ABOhiccups, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Windows Store Cloud Saving?

Dear Microsoft,

I just want to know.

Well Windows Store have Cloud Saving to backup Save Files of Windows Store Games? (such as Halo Spartan Assault, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Killer Instinct, The Rise of Tomb Raider, etc.)

I just want to know. So, I don't have to backup Save Files manually or wait and see if Microsoft release games on Steam.

Thanks,

ABOhiccups, Mar 19, 2019
  4. About windows store cloud save.

Windows Store Cloud Saving?

Hi,

As of now there is no option to save the progress of the Windows store game in Windows 10.

However, Please provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using our feedback app.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

About windows store cloud save.

1. About windows store cloud save. - Similar Threads - store cloud save

2. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  3. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  4. Don't save to Cloud

Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  5. Don't save to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  6. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  7. cloud saves

cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  8. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  9. Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games: I have big issue with metro exodus win 10 version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/metro-exodus-freeze-thanks-to-save-game-cloud/5b12f790-9348-4a95-8b4f-cc2464c6374e When i completly...
  10. Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves: I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters) I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store),...