Windows 10: About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

Discus and support About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature : in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobGames678, Oct 18, 2021.

1. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !

:)

RobGames678, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

Hello Drew, *Smile

It seems I have the Calls feature (still in preview) available for my S9. Possibly still A/B testing for Insiders.

It is the Phone screen feature that will only be available for:

• Samsung Galaxy Fold
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10+
    • Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
    • Samsung Galaxy A30s/A50s/A90

About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature : [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

1. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature : - Similar Threads - Phone App Apps

2. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :: Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !...
  3. your phone companion - missing "apps" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    your phone companion - missing "apps" feature: I Don't see the option to open apps, I only see the options: "Notifications", "Messages", "Photos", "Calls". anyone knows why this option is missing?...
  4. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Recently your phone app got a calling feature. In the dialer whenever i am typing any number then the app seems to be automatically adding a country code prefix +44 in my case. This is also happening while sending an sms within the your phone app....
  5. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  6. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  7. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  8. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Hi, The problem which I am facing is, Your Phone app does not shows me the call option and mirror option. You can see this in the image below. Can someone help me to fix this please ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  10. Microsoft tests three new features for Windows 10’s Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests three new features for Windows 10’s Your Phone app: When Microsoft introduced Windows 10’s Your Phone app in October 2018, the app only allowed users to access all of the phone photos and send/receive text messages directly from your connected desktop. In the past few months, Microsoft has updated the application with multiple...