Windows 10: About your windows or cumulative latest update

Discus and support About your windows or cumulative latest update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; your new latest update security update for microsoft KB5016616 + cumulative update net framework 3.5 - 4.8 KB5015XXXXX at 11 or 9 august 2022 i forgot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by walker coast, Aug 14, 2022.

1. About your windows or cumulative latest update

your new latest update security update for microsoft KB5016616 + cumulative update net framework 3.5 - 4.8 KB5015XXXXX at 11 or 9 august 2022 i forgot which date this windows updated is good for desktop more smooth process taskbar, etcbut it COST my game running slow and very fps laggy, so please fixed it or bring back performance from cumulative update net framework before KB 5015XXXX or fix this problem , from now ..i uninstall the newest update from your team sorry, and back to previous security update before this one, and my game running very smooth again.i want smooth gaming aga

:)

walker coast, Aug 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI not working after the latest cumulative update

I'm running Windows 10 build 18362.295. Last day i checked for updates and installed the available cumulative update including the OS security updates. After the installation of these updates i started facing the below issues which happens often (sometime everything is working properly)

• Some parts of the GUI (on every window) is not working
    • I'm not able to use my touchpad gesture controls
    • Not able to click task bar icons, start button or anything on my task bar
    • It automatically triggers right click

I tried these methods to solve the issue:

• Tried uninstalling the latest cumulative updates, visiting Installed updates. But it is not showing uninstall option. I also tried the command line method but that too didn't work.
    • I ran these commands and restarted my PC,

As per View update history i have,

As per Installed Updates

I'm able to do all UI interaction using only keyboard, but not able to do the same using my external mouse or touch pad. As already mentioned these issues started after the recent updates. I tried searching google, but no where i found any useful information or problem similar to this.

Update

As pointed out by @john, i was not on the latest build. So i checked for updates again and installed updates.

Now the View Update History window shows this,

And Installed Updates window shows this,

I'm now on the latest build 18362.329

Mr Employee, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Aug 14, 2022
  4. user33331 Win User

About your windows or cumulative latest update

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

About your windows or cumulative latest update

1. About your windows or cumulative latest update - Similar Threads - cumulative latest update

2. Latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update: Has the latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update been released?I have my Windows updates paused because if an issue a previous version.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-11-cumulative-update/17dc33c3-648b-4d85-b84a-ad13c2381071
  3. Latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update: Has the latest Windows 11 Cumulative Update been released?I have my Windows updates paused because if an issue a previous version.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-11-cumulative-update/17dc33c3-648b-4d85-b84a-ad13c2381071
  4. About your windows or cumulative latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About your windows or cumulative latest update: your new latest update security update for microsoft KB5016616 + cumulative update net framework 3.5 - 4.8 KB5015XXXXX at 11 or 9 august 2022 i forgot which date this windows updated is good for desktop more smooth process taskbar, etcbut it COST my game running slow and very...
  5. Latest Windows Cumulative Update Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Cumulative Update Errors: 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems KB4592438 It fails every single time. I've gone through several potential fixes with no luck. Error code: 0x8007000d...
  6. About the latest windows updates

About the latest windows updates: In short, should i update the windows 20h2 because I am afraid that it will have bugs or anything like that... Or should i wait for 1 or 2 months before update it?...
  7. Problem with the latest Cumulative Windows Update

Problem with the latest Cumulative Windows Update: I updated 3 of my home computers about a week ago with the latest Cumulative Windows Update i.e Windows 10 Home, version 1909, build 18363.752. Everything went smoothly without any hiccup. However, since then my workhorse desktop DELL XPS 8700 became sluggish seemingly with...
  8. asking about system files cleanup and latest cumulative update is not unninstalling and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asking about system files cleanup and latest cumulative update is not unninstalling and...: i am asking is it possible to delete unneccessary system files unneccessary files in window C microsoft sharepoint designer update or microsoft 2010 update is not installing also update KB4541335 is not unninstalling [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Latest Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Cumulative Updates: Since KB4512941 and KB4511555 update yesterday i noticed the reset option in the advance option on most of the windows apps the details do not display correctly. [ATTACH]...
  10. Latest cumulative update

Latest cumulative update: KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) will not update and is causes many problems on my PC such as opening up setting and trying to log off. All freeze up. Tried troubleshooting and nothing changed same thing....