Windows 10: Absence of a feature sleep

Discus and support Absence of a feature sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i had to redownload wind 10pro cuz i tried to do dual boot so when i re-download wind 10 pro to my computer i didnt the feature of sleep and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/houssem21, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Absence of a feature sleep

So i had to redownload wind 10pro cuz i tried to do dual boot so when i re-download wind 10 pro to my computer i didnt the feature of sleep and i triend the solution of control panel and i didn't find what i have to do to add it (feature of sleep) Any suggestion pls

submitted by /u/houssem21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/houssem21, Oct 11, 2022

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 11, 2022
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 11, 2022
  4. Absence of a feature sleep

Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

Absence of a feature sleep

1. Absence of a feature sleep - Similar Threads - Absence feature sleep

2. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  3. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  4. Issue with Turn off the display and Sleep feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Turn off the display and Sleep feature: Whenever I set <Turn off display>, this setting overrides the <Sleep> setting - why?Ex: Turning off the display is set to 15 minutes and Sleep is set to 1 hour, yet the system goes to sleep in 15 minutes as set by the Turn off the display setting - simply ignoring the Sleep...
  5. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  7. sleep feature

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep feature: My computer will not go to sleep on it's own. It has been set to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity. This began about 1 week ago. I have reset this feature about 3 times but it still will not go to sleep....
  8. Bluetooth absence In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth absence In Windows 10: I faintly remember using Bluetooth services while I was using my Vaio on Windows 7, and after the upgrade to Windows 10, I can't use Bluetooth connection anymore. The troubleshooter says I have no bluetooth, however, in the Device manager, I found Bluetooth USB - BlueSoleil...
  9. Sudden Absence (inaccessibility) of Backup and Restore (Windows 7)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sudden Absence (inaccessibility) of Backup and Restore (Windows 7): I am at a total loss over the sudden absence (inaccessibility) of the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) functionality in Windows 10. It served me well even after I upgraded to Win 10. Now, all that shows up in the dedicated window when I right-click on Start, select Control...
  10. Can I neglect absence of the Win10 upgrade icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I neglect absence of the Win10 upgrade icon?: Can I download ISO and go for a clean install anyway? If needed I could add background history to the icon issue, anyway laptop hardware ought be OK. Newly installed legal Win7x64 Professional is running OK and is fully updated, including separate installations of kb 2952664...