Windows 10: Absolute Bingo

Discus and support Absolute Bingo in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AngelaMenkis, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Absolute Bingo

Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game? Thank you

:)

AngelaMenkis, Dec 12, 2018

2. Absolute Bingo won't start up after a recent update on Windows 10.

Original Title: Absolute Bingo won't start up

After the update some apps won't start. Absolute Bingo f.e. stops immediately after clicking.

Yvonne van der Haar, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

Absolute Bingo

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Absolute Bingo

1. Absolute Bingo - Similar Threads - Absolute Bingo

2. Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...: I'm doing some research and one method I use is to find appropriate books, seek reviews of them and copy them to my long document built using Word 10. The document is 1,600 pages long and I have recently found that every page from about 1,000 has a line running across the...
  3. Absolute Nightmare Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absolute Nightmare Windows 10 1903: The forced Windows 10 1903 update really did a doozy on my PC. Thank you very much! Several hours today a real Microsoft tech attempted to make the fix but no go it's now been escalated to level 2, and an appointment set for tomorrow. Extremely high CPU usage makes this...
  4. I just want to let Microsoft know that I absolutely HATE what they're doing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just want to let Microsoft know that I absolutely HATE what they're doing: Whether you agree with me or not, I want publicly say that Microsoft has crossed the line. I've spent nearly forty years using their products from the initial days of MS-DOS. I bought and used nearly every version of Windows - from its mere graphic shell for MS-DOS in version...
  5. My windows is absolutely broken

My windows is absolutely broken: So, ive tried to update my pc since the last time was 3 months ago and every time i check for updates i get an error. Ive tried the service stack and i get an error. I get an error upon error upon error and im almost about to do a true clean boot for bios settings. Im getting...
  6. Blue screen of death and absolutely every recovery option doesn't work.

Blue screen of death and absolutely every recovery option doesn't work.: Every recovery option doesnt work. Booting in safe mode doesnt work, system restore doesnt work either, command prompt doesn't work, and not even the reset option works. The list goes on. Im really at a lost on how to fix this. The laptop is also relatively brand new, only...
  7. Properties window does not open, absolutely stuck

Properties window does not open, absolutely stuck: Hello, I am frustrated. For years, when I try to access anything that could be interpreted as a Properties window (right-click>properties, properties button, even some places in Control Panel), it could not open. No errors, no long wait times, just nothing. I ran /sfc...
  8. Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?: I'm Running Windows 10 1809. My specs : Core i3 5010u, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Nvidia Geforce 930m Graphics I used to record hours of game footage via Game DVR/Game Bar previously and had no problems Now, suddenly the usage has gone up by a ridiculous amount. Even Idle...
  9. Windows 10 is so SLOW..... it's been an absolute nightmare !

Windows 10 is so SLOW..... it's been an absolute nightmare !: I'm fed up with how MS is advertsing Windows 10 as being fast and the best. It is in fact the worse ever. It is so slow. It slows everything else down with it and seems to be permanently running windows update which is probably why it is so slow and worse you can't turn...
  10. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

I'm absolutely done with Microsoft: This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound...