Windows 10: Absolute Bingo

Discus and support Absolute Bingo in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AngelaMenkis, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Absolute Bingo

Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game? Thank you

:)

AngelaMenkis, Dec 12, 2018

2. Absolute Bingo won't start up after a recent update on Windows 10.

Original Title: Absolute Bingo won't start up

After the update some apps won't start. Absolute Bingo f.e. stops immediately after clicking.

Yvonne van der Haar, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

Absolute Bingo

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Absolute Bingo

1. Absolute Bingo - Similar Threads - Absolute Bingo

2. Clicking "Share" followed by "Your Phone" on apps that allow this does absolutely nothing....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clicking "Share" followed by "Your Phone" on apps that allow this does absolutely nothing....: I have tried from Edge, Photos, and News apps. I click on "Share", and then "Your Phone", and it tells me that the link has been sent and that I could close the window. However, absolutely nothing appears on my phone. On the other hand, "continue on PC" works without any...
  3. Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update

Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update: Ever since updating from 7 to 10 earlier this year, I have used this regedit to prevent intolerable beeping every time I try to adjust the volume for my Edifier bluetooth speakers. However, with the recent Windows 2004 update, the edit no longer works. I have confirmed that...
  4. Absolutely Cannot Update Windows

Absolutely Cannot Update Windows: Hey guys, so I have been trying to upgrade to the newest version of Windows for some time now. I have tried just about every method that I feel confident in doing myself without risking harm to my computer. I am currently on Windows Version 1803. I have tried the...
  5. Specify Absolute bandwidth that can be used to download Windows Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Specify Absolute bandwidth that can be used to download Windows Updates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Every Windows Update that is rolled out, includes programs and applications that contain packages with exceptionally large files. As such, downloading and distributing these updates […] This article Specify Absolute bandwidth that can be used to download Windows...
  6. Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore!: Okay so it began as very seldomly losing internet connection on my laptop after leaving it idle and waking it from sleep... Then somehow would only hold a wireless connection when plugged in and charging... Then it would be that every few minutes it'll lose internet...
  7. RDP lagging for absolutely no reason to the machine next to it

RDP lagging for absolutely no reason to the machine next to it: I have windows 10 PC. I RDP to my laptop, windows 10 pro sitting next to it, on the same local network. RDP is lagging constantly, I have to wait a couple of seconds for input to continue if I am typing. Both machines show 0% CPU, 0% Network, 0% disk activity or near 0....
  8. I absolutely cannot find a way to stop a file I want to download from being flagged as a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I absolutely cannot find a way to stop a file I want to download from being flagged as a virus: I have tried EVERYTHING to stop a download from not finishing because it's being flagged as a "virus." I've turned off my own antivirus which is Avast, I don't have Windows Defender, but no matter what, nothing works, it continues to flag it and won't let me download it. I...
  9. please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...: i have tried absolutely everything here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-re-installupdate-halo-mcc-through-microsoft/23105392-32a3-4053-995c-906fcd8f9b67 this just doesnt make any sense any more. WHY DONT GAMES I SPEND $70 FOR WORK. i cant...
  10. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature: For the last few weeks, my work has had quite a bit more filling out forms and such than usual, and the clipboard history (Windows key + V) has been a lifesaver. I've been finding myself frequently copy pasting various lines of text, hard to spell names, server addresses and...