Windows 10: Absolute ridiculousness

Discus and support Absolute ridiculousness in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sir_Georgiaman, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Absolute ridiculousness

Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between 50 minutes and an hour, whereas this time, after an insane power outage, it has been 2 hours and it STILL hasn't gotten off the 'Welcome' screen! Then after that, the task bar, windows explorer, and task manager all freeze consistently, with windows 'not responding' quite often.My theory is my hard drive is corrupted or br

:)

Sir_Georgiaman, Jun 18, 2022

2. Ridiculous route suggestion

Today I tried walking navigation in Helsinki and got this absolutely ridiculous route suggestion, which I have included as an attachment. Enjoy!

Scr000001.jpg

Fresh_Breeze, Jun 18, 2022
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Absolute ridiculousness

Ridiculous installation requirement

@whs, what you have experienced is due Two-Step verification which you have turned on. It is of course up to you alone if you decide to use this added security feature or turn it off. This screenshot from MS account's security options page:

Absolute ridiculousness [​IMG]

More: Microsoft Account "Two-step Verification" - Turn On or Off.

In my case, I have Two-Step verification on with a secondary email address, a mobile phone number and the Microsoft Authenticator app installed on my Windows phone. In my case when installing Windows and using an MS Account for initial sign in I will get this:

If I have no access to my Windows Phone or for another reason want to use an alternative method, I can select phone or email:

Conclusion: You will only be asked the security code sent by email if you have set up the Two-Step verification feature and email is the only option (you will not use the Authenticator app nor have you given a phone number in your MS Account security settings).

Thema:

Absolute ridiculousness

1. Absolute ridiculousness - Similar Threads - Absolute ridiculousness

2. .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.: One day I got a pop up window when I turned on my computer asking how do I want to open this file? A .Hp4672 file. I tried looking it up online but I get 0 results. I don't know what it is. I've ran my virus scanner several times but I don't seem to have any virus or malware....
  3. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  4. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  5. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  6. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  7. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  8. Absolute ridiculousness

Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  9. Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?: I'm Running Windows 10 1809. My specs : Core i3 5010u, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Nvidia Geforce 930m Graphics I used to record hours of game footage via Game DVR/Game Bar previously and had no problems Now, suddenly the usage has gone up by a ridiculous amount. Even Idle...
  10. Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft: Do the people working at Microsoft understand that we use our machines mostly for work and not just for gaming of social media purposes? I run a number of CAD systems and since Microsoft started this never ending Windows 10 update loop I have to uninstall my CAD programs on...