Windows 10: Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore!

Discus and support Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so it began as very seldomly losing internet connection on my laptop after leaving it idle and waking it from sleep... Then somehow would only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dannyf150, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Dannyf150 Win User

Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore!

Okay so it began as very seldomly losing internet connection on my laptop after leaving it idle and waking it from sleep... Then somehow would only hold a wireless connection when plugged in and charging... Then it would be that every few minutes it'll lose internet connection and i would have to run the troubleshooter and its fixed. Now... I can't even connect to my network at all! And if i by some miracle can it'll lose connection like in less than 5 minutes...

Ive tried everything, updating my drivers, restarting my PC, i completely reset it expecting it to rid of the problem with a fresh start and nope not even that worked. Im good with computers with the little i know but this is one problem i cannot solve. I have no idea what to do. I think it may be some internal damage done or something because everything I've done doesn't seem to work. Please help me! I'm studying Graphic Design and cant even use my PC. I have another computer but its even older than mine. I have an HP ENVY x360 if it matters.

:)

Dannyf150, Jun 3, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore! :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Absolutely cannot connect to a wireless network anymore! - Similar Threads - Absolutely cannot connect

2. Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore: Hello, I'm currently using an HP Pavillion x360 laptop, and am using Windows 8.1 still. For the past few months, my wifi would disappear, and it would only show me that there was no internet connection, as I had to connect with an Ethernet cable. I don't use this laptop...
  3. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect PC to my wireless network: HelloI have a PC the one I am writing from now that uses a wireless connection via a dongle. I have recently acquired a second-hand PC and hoped to connected that to the Internet using the same dongle, so I have bought an Archer T2U Plus wireless USB adapter. I can see the...
  4. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect PC to my wireless network: HelloI have a PC the one I am writing from now that uses a wireless connection via a dongle. I have recently acquired a second-hand PC and hoped to connected that to the Internet using the same dongle, so I have bought an Archer T2U Plus wireless USB adapter. I can see the...
  5. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore

I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore: Hi there I am on a laptop which is only a month old. I've had no problem connecting with the internet until now. Switched off the laptop last night and it had been fine, turned it on this morning and i can no longer connect wirelessly to the internet. Im on windows 10, in...
  7. Cannot connect to any wireless network

Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  8. Cannot connect to the wireless network

Cannot connect to the wireless network: Hi I started my PC in a new premises with a Wireless modem, I have two other PC's connected. When I started the PC it saw the wireless network and the option came up to connect and there was a tick in the "Connect Automatically" box. I selected OK but got a message...
  9. New Computer - Cannot connect to wireless network??

New Computer - Cannot connect to wireless network??: Hey All, My father bought a brand new HP pavilion desktop. Pretty nice machine. I7, 16gb ram, all that and the bag of chips. Anyways, his internet access is through his landlords wireless. This desktop comes equipped with a modern AC wireless adapter. We turned the...
  10. Wireless connection problem: "cannot connect to this network" message

Wireless connection problem: "cannot connect to this network" message: Hello, My desktop PC cannot connect wirelessly to my router. I get the message "Cannot connect to this network". The adapter driver is up-to-date and is shown as working properly. Other devices connect wirelessly with no problems (including the laptop I am using right now...