Windows 10: Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

Discus and support Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steezonfleek, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was working fine. I then went to go clean something and when I came back and powered on my computer, windows 10 was literally broken. I can start it up via button and only button, and I can login, but the login takes at least 10 minutes to load, and then after that everything is gone. No applications, nothing on the taskbar, it doesn’t even show my battery or my wifi. I can’t open the little windows bar. I can do literally nothing. If there is help don’t say go to task manager or any of that because I can’t. To be simple literally all I can do is start my computer, login, and then switch it off. That’s it. It doesn’t even display an updated clock. I have to spam click the screen and it flashes and then the clock changes. Someone please help, I couldn’t find anyone else with this issue.

:)

Steezonfleek, Jul 26, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 26, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 26, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

1. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works - Similar Threads - Absolutely NOTHING computer

2. My Computer OS C drive has been filling up with absolutely nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer OS C drive has been filling up with absolutely nothing: I'm at a loss at this point i'm terrified. My C drive is endlessly filling up with nothing files that I cannot find. I've trying using storage sense, I saw someone use Treesize, that didn't work. I've deleted so many documents, uninstalled apps nothing has worked. All the...
  3. My Computer OS C drive has been filling up with absolutely nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer OS C drive has been filling up with absolutely nothing: I'm at a loss at this point i'm terrified. My C drive is endlessly filling up with nothing files that I cannot find. I've trying using storage sense, I saw someone use Treesize, that didn't work. I've deleted so many documents, uninstalled apps nothing has worked. All the...
  4. My Computer OS C drive has been filling up with absolutely nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Absolutely nothing has worked to reinstall Microsoft Store...help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely nothing has worked to reinstall Microsoft Store...help!: Hey all,I have had a disastrous time over the past day with the disappearance of MS Store. Nothing I have done has gotten working, and I'm out of ideas.Steps I've tried:Win-RWS-Reset.exeYields: "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store" linkMS Store Troubleshooter"No problems...
  6. Absolutely nothing has worked to reinstall Microsoft Store...help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely nothing has worked to reinstall Microsoft Store...help!: Hey all,I have had a disastrous time over the past day with the disappearance of MS Store. Nothing I have done has gotten working, and I'm out of ideas.Steps I've tried:Win-RWS-Reset.exeYields: "We can't open this 'ms-windows-store" linkMS Store Troubleshooter"No problems...
  7. I have a laptop with windows 10. My concern is absolutely nothing on the taskbar works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop with windows 10. My concern is absolutely nothing on the taskbar works.: I can’t change the volume or select Wi-Fi. The problem occurred a while ago when I tried to update through the settings. During the update it said something along the lines of “update failed”. Ever since that point I have been having problems and I can’t even attempt to...
  8. Absolutely nothing won't load in my Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Absolutely nothing won't load in my Microsoft Store.: Hello, my problem is with microsoft store. Absolutely nothing loads there, this is not my first time seeing this problem. Once, i had this problem a long time ago, i waited a long time then it worked. But now, this problem wont go. Please help me solving this problem....
  9. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?: Hello, Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all. So... I've been trying for litteraly years to connect my bluetooth stuff to my laptop Asus Notebook K556U and absolutly nothing works. Ive...
  10. Nothing with my computer works!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing with my computer works!!: I've for one week now tried to solve the issues on my computer but everything just seems to get worse and worse. It all started when i tried to update my Nvidia graphic card drivers. When I tried installing Geforce Experience I got an error message and the same thing...