Windows 10: Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft

Discus and support Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Do the people working at Microsoft understand that we use our machines mostly for work and not just for gaming of social media purposes? I run a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CMC69, Jul 5, 2018.

1. CMC69 Win User

Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft

Do the people working at Microsoft understand that we use our machines mostly for work and not just for gaming of social media purposes?

I run a number of CAD systems and since Microsoft started this never ending Windows 10 update loop I have to uninstall my CAD programs on 3 machines and then reinstall them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people understand how much effort this takes? I had to do it a couple of weeks ago and now I have to do it again, honestly.

This management group currently leading the company should be thrown out on their backsides; they have destroyed Windows mobile and given us a program that turns an 8 hour day into an 18 hour nightmare.

:)

CMC69, Jul 5, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Ridiculous route suggestion

Today I tried walking navigation in Helsinki and got this absolutely ridiculous route suggestion, which I have included as an attachment. Enjoy!

Scr000001.jpg

Fresh_Breeze, Jul 5, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Absolutely ridicules performance

2. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  3. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  4. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Absolutely horrid performance

Absolutely horrid performance: One of my sons has a Dell Inspiron 15 7000, I5, 8th Gen, 8Gb of memory, 2TB of disk. Starting a couple weeks ago, he began to experience some very bad performance issues that he told me about 2 or 3 days ago. I just spent 2 or 3 hours trying to figure something out, and I...
  6. ridiculous cheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ridiculous cheating: Just saw someone finished a 20 game event in an absurd time of 4.2 seconds per game. Why does Microsoft allow these cheaters to play? When they see an absolute cheat they should remove their account. These same games took me an hour and 10 minutes and they finished all 20 in...
  7. Ridiculous update confusion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ridiculous update confusion: Why is updating a total clusterfuk? Why doesn't it just update? I have no clue why it has downloaded but doesn't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ridiculous-update-confusion/3624abb9-64b5-4815-8406-25b787deb954
  8. Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely Ridiculous RAM usage by Game DVR in Windows. Is there a way to fix this ?: I'm Running Windows 10 1809. My specs : Core i3 5010u, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Nvidia Geforce 930m Graphics I used to record hours of game footage via Game DVR/Game Bar previously and had no problems Now, suddenly the usage has gone up by a ridiculous amount. Even Idle...
  9. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

I'm absolutely done with Microsoft: This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound...
  10. Ridiculous time updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ridiculous time updating: Arrrggghhh! I'm afraid that's about it for me and W10. I have watched in pain the updates/upgrades over the W10's life and I'm just plain fed up with it. The current update has now been going on for five hours and has gone back to "Preparing to install 8%" where it has been...