Windows 10: Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

Discus and support Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm doing some research and one method I use is to find appropriate books, seek reviews of them and copy them to my long document built using Word 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BML, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BML
    BML Win User

Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

I'm doing some research and one method I use is to find appropriate books, seek reviews of them and copy them to my long document built using Word 10. The document is 1,600 pages long and I have recently found that every page from about 1,000 has a line running across the page top. Whatever I try I'm unable to remove those lines.

:)

2. page numbering

Hi sbi33. Welcome to the TenForums @sbi33

What product are you using, sounds like Word, which year.

Not sure what year you are using, here are instructions for 2013.

Could I suggest you start a new document, make it simple a word on each page, say three pages long. Then in Word 2013, which would be like 2016, click on Insert along the top, then page number, then bottom of page. There should be page numbers on all pages. Is there?

The ribbon should change to Header Footer Tools, then click Page number and then Format page number and choose start on page 2. Did this work.?

If the above worked then there is formatting within your current doc that is restricting pages. If it didn't work then I would suggest there is something corrupt within your app.

Caledon Ken, Sep 10, 2019
  3. .txt print preview & line numbers

To see line numbers in WordPad:

1. Press Ctrl + A to highlight the text= Select All
    2 Right click, select <<list>> and choose the numbering list.

The line number will be shown now when typing.

To remove them, repeat 1 and 2 but choose the first on the list = none.

All the best for the year to come,

MikeMecanic, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ? - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums

Josey Wales, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

1. Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long... - Similar Threads - Absolutely unabl remove

2. White lines across the blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White lines across the blue screen: Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to launch: replace the files atikmdag.sys, atikmpag.sys in the '\system32\drivers' folder with files from the Windows 8 driver...
  3. Page Number in Excel hidden/removed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Page Number in Excel hidden/removed: I'm on the latest Beta version of Microsoft 365 Family, and when attempting to update an Exel spreadsheet, I cannot find anything related that is actually helpful! So far, I haven't succeeded in adding page numbering to my spreadsheet! 180106
  4. Vertical lines across bottom of screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Vertical lines across bottom of screen.: Hi all, I posted in here about a live account that I couldn't get into a while back. I ended up just reinstalling windows. Anyway all has been good my pc has been great. But today I turn it on and the bottom half of my screen has vertical black and white lines for some...
  5. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  6. Page numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page numbers: How do I get rid of the page number on the bottom of the document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-numbers/8bf43c12-1a14-403e-ac13-4f767cd6a3b3
  7. blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10: very very small balck lines. but they are causing text to miss some features. like in the letter 'e', the balck line runs through the bottom, causing it to erase some curvature on the bottom of the e. but they are all very samll, only when i look close can i see these balck...
  8. Can't Delete Bold Line Across Page in Word 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Delete Bold Line Across Page in Word 13: I have created a nine page document in Word 13. (OS is Windows 10.) While editing, I intended to draw a dividing line in the pages consisting of several asterisks. In doing so, the line converted itself into a dotted line of bold black squares extending the entire width of...
  9. page numbering

in Microsoft Office and 365
    page numbering: trying to number pages in a doc. the first page number to start on the sixth age. Followed the Microsoft doc titled " start page numbering later in your document" It is refusing to number all the pages just attaches a number to page 1. Tried removing page number and tried...
  10. Blue lines across monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue lines across monitor: Hello i have been recently experiencing an issue where there are blue lines across my monitor when i watch a movie or play games also it looks like its on one half of the screen Snaggy - easy screenshots here is what it looks like 52910