Windows 10: Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

Discus and support Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm doing some research and one method I use is to find appropriate books, seek reviews of them and copy them to my long document built using Word 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BML, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BML
    BML Win User

Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

I'm doing some research and one method I use is to find appropriate books, seek reviews of them and copy them to my long document built using Word 10. The document is 1,600 pages long and I have recently found that every page from about 1,000 has a line running across the page top. Whatever I try I'm unable to remove those lines.

:)

2. page numbering

Hi sbi33. Welcome to the TenForums @sbi33

What product are you using, sounds like Word, which year.

Not sure what year you are using, here are instructions for 2013.

Could I suggest you start a new document, make it simple a word on each page, say three pages long. Then in Word 2013, which would be like 2016, click on Insert along the top, then page number, then bottom of page. There should be page numbers on all pages. Is there?

The ribbon should change to Header Footer Tools, then click Page number and then Format page number and choose start on page 2. Did this work.?

If the above worked then there is formatting within your current doc that is restricting pages. If it didn't work then I would suggest there is something corrupt within your app.

Caledon Ken, Sep 10, 2019
  3. .txt print preview & line numbers

To see line numbers in WordPad:

1. Press Ctrl + A to highlight the text= Select All
    2 Right click, select <<list>> and choose the numbering list.

The line number will be shown now when typing.

To remove them, repeat 1 and 2 but choose the first on the list = none.

All the best for the year to come,

MikeMecanic, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ? - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums

Josey Wales, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long...

1. Absolutely unabl;e to remove the single lines that run across a number of pages on a long... - Similar Threads - Absolutely unabl remove

2. LONG RUNNING SCRIPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LONG RUNNING SCRIPT: WHY WON'T WINDOWS HELP SOLVE THIS ISSUE ? SURELY IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM AND NOT UP TO CUSTOMERS TO SOLVE IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-running-script/f3050033-8ca9-44b9-bb58-4e05a8a740ef
  3. Long running scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Long running scripts: I've had this problem for years of "long running scripts" for years. Norton security can't find anything. Microsoft Defender can't find it either. They both say all problems have been resolved. Is there a system scan from Microsoft that will check all components of Win 10?...
  4. Long running scripts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Long running scripts: Keep getting message program wont respond due to long running scripts and locks up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-running-scripts/fd5b706d-50e8-405d-9921-f46d1eab1bef
  5. Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen: [ATTACH]this laptop/tablet is only a week or so old and this problem started today. It has very think lines of the other side of the screen. If I do nothing about then then it eventually moves across the full screen. Each time another line is added it adds it to the right of...
  6. BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10: HI, I have been getting BSODs on a number of Lenovo PCs (T540-T570 and X260-X270) all of them run Windows 10 1803 build. I run windbg on the minidump and it almost 90% returns ntkrnlmp.exe I have attached the minidump from the most recent one. I can't pinpoint the problem. I...
  7. How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?: I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this: [img] For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme. There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build...
  8. Can't Delete Bold Line Across Page in Word 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Delete Bold Line Across Page in Word 13: I have created a nine page document in Word 13. (OS is Windows 10.) While editing, I intended to draw a dividing line in the pages consisting of several asterisks. In doing so, the line converted itself into a dotted line of bold black squares extending the entire width of...
  9. page numbering

in Microsoft Office and 365
    page numbering: trying to number pages in a doc. the first page number to start on the sixth age. Followed the Microsoft doc titled " start page numbering later in your document" It is refusing to number all the pages just attaches a number to page 1. Tried removing page number and tried...
  10. Blue lines across monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue lines across monitor: Hello i have been recently experiencing an issue where there are blue lines across my monitor when i watch a movie or play games also it looks like its on one half of the screen Snaggy - easy screenshots here is what it looks like 52910