Windows 10: Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS

Discus and support Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to access UEFI/BIOS to enable Virtualization, my BIOS mode is indeed UEFI, I turned off fast start-up mode, I have done all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirCampMasterSponge, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS

Hello, I am trying to access UEFI/BIOS to enable Virtualization, my BIOS mode is indeed UEFI, I turned off fast start-up mode, I have done all of the ways I could find to access UEFI but it just doesn't show up as an option in troubleshooting. I need help to access UEFI. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/SirCampMasterSponge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SirCampMasterSponge, Jan 27, 2021

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Unable to Boot into UEFI BIOS Menu

Any way of accessing the UEFI/BIOS menu results in a never ending black screen.

I've tried all the ways I can find to access the UEFI/BIOS Menu, and they all result in the black screen.

BinaryGamer, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS

UEFI and BIOS problem

After going though the steps of to access my Uefi/ Bios menu (go to advanced options, click recovery, restart, advanced options yadadada) my bios menu changed. I cannot for the life of me figure out how i can access my onboard chipset. I just want to
    enable my onboard graphics card. Any help would be appreciated.

MikeParkerson, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS

1. Absolutely unable to access UEFI/BIOS - Similar Threads - Absolutely unable access

2. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access BIOS: I have a Laptop Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.The keyboard panel is disconnected due to hardware issue. And the windows 8.1 was corrupt and kept on showing "windows failed to start", So I decided to install new os.I took advanced startup option and took UEFI Firmware and booted into BIOS...
  3. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Access BIOS: I have a Laptop Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.The keyboard panel is disconnected due to hardware issue. And the windows 8.1 was corrupt and kept on showing "windows failed to start", So I decided to install new os.I took advanced startup option and took UEFI Firmware and booted into BIOS...
  4. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cannot access bios or UEFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access bios or UEFI: I do not know if i am asking at the correct place, but i cannot access my bios or use uefi to. When i launch my PC windows 10, i click the backspace, but it does not lead to bios. it instaed leads to something else, where it gives mutiply options, but none leading to bios....
  6. I cannot access bios or UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access bios or UEFI: I do not know if i am asking at the correct place, but i cannot access my bios or use uefi to. When i launch my PC windows 10, i click the backspace, but it does not lead to bios. it instaed leads to something else, where it gives mutiply options, but none leading to bios....
  7. I cannot access bios or UEFI

8. Unable to Boot to OS or BIOS/UEFI

Unable to Boot to OS or BIOS/UEFI: * [Full discloser] I know this is a Microsoft forum, but this also involves Linux so any help is appreciated. So I thought it'd be a fun idea to dual-boot Linux Lite alongside my Windows 10 pro partition. It Started off fine, but I noticed when I restarted to go back to...
  9. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Access BIOS: I am unable to access bios on my PC by pressing delete key which is the prescribed one I have a ASUS Motherboard. The system also does not boot automatically, but on pressing F8 when the booting screen is on it shows me options to select dist disk to boot. On selecting the C...
  10. Unable to Boot into UEFI BIOS Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Boot into UEFI BIOS Menu: Recently I wanted to install a Virtual Machine onto my computer, which for my VM requires me to change a setting in the UEFI BIOS menu for it to work. When i tried to load into the UEFI menu, with Settings->Update and Security->Recovery->Advanced Start-up->Restart Now and...