Windows 10: absolutely wont reset

Discus and support absolutely wont reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; getting ready to sell my computer and it absolutely wont reset keeps telling me we ran into a problem no changes were made also wont let me run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AoD Link, Sep 4, 2018.

1. AoD Link Win User

absolutely wont reset

getting ready to sell my computer and it absolutely wont reset keeps telling me we ran into a problem no changes were made

also wont let me run windows 10 repair or clean install both from USB

im stuck

:)

AoD Link, Sep 4, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Sep 4, 2018
  3. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Sep 4, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

absolutely wont reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

absolutely wont reset

1. absolutely wont reset - Similar Threads - absolutely wont reset

2. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  3. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  4. Absolute ridiculousness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows wont Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont Reset: Recently i had been facing BSODs due to various reasons, and today my pc got a NTFS bsod and it is not booting up due to it. The windows logo appears, then i get the Bsod and i go to the windows diagnostic page thing. I tried startup repair, image recovery and restore point,...
  6. My computer wont reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer wont reset: every time I try to reset my PC it gets to the "restarting this PC" thing but then immediately a popup comes up saying there was a problem resetting the PC. idk why its doing this, any help is appreciated....
  7. pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc wont reset: I tryed to reset my pc and go with keep my files gets half way done and goes back to the troubleshoot menu it will not let me reset everytime I try to reset it it takes me back....
  8. Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP: I have a Toshiba Satellite L75-A7380. Came with Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10 some time ago during free upgrade. I created recovery discs when brand new but NOT after upgrde to Win 10. This is my 2ndary machine so not used often. I keep all files I WANT to keep on my...
  9. Absolute mess

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolute mess: My pc started randomly crashing and flickering one day. Any application I open crashed instantly and nothing could stay open. This eventually leads to BSOD. It is not a hardware issue since I tried having one ram stick at a time, issue is still there. My ssd is fine not...
  10. Absolute Bingo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Absolute Bingo: Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-bingo/cc5834ec-54c7-4298-9fdc-0ecfd767169e"