Windows 10: absurdly small display

Discus and support absurdly small display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm not sure if the stated topic best describes the issue I'm having, but first look at this:[IMG] the problem I'm having here is best evidenced by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bruce_McKenzie, May 1, 2020.

1. absurdly small display

I'm not sure if the stated topic best describes the issue I'm having, but first look at this:absurdly small display [​IMG]

the problem I'm having here is best evidenced by the tiny tiny play/pause/rew/ff etc. icons at the bottom of the program display and the icon display inside the blue box at left. but really, everything is too small. i've not had this issue with this program and Windows compatibility before, just on this computer, an XPS 15 9550 Signature running Windows 10. how do I get the proper display ratio for this program? is it the driver? or is it some setting in Windows? thanks for any help in advance - this has been something I've been meaning to seek a remedy for for a long while.

B

:)

Bruce_McKenzie, May 1, 2020

2. Some downloaded applications so small

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to perform the steps below as a workaround and verify the result.

• Go to settings click on "display".
    • Choose the "set a custom scaling level" to 100%.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 1, 2020
  3. Some mouse pointers become very small

This works. But oh, is the startup painfully slow. Not sure what is worse, the small pointers or the startup performance.

DavidMcClune, May 1, 2020
  4. absurdly small display

All the programs is displayed in a small size. The font is small and everything is in small size

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted or due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Type Settings on the search bar and open Settings.

• Click on System and choose Display.

• You will see change the size of Text, apps, and other items.

• Make changes accordingly and check if it helps. If the issue still persists:

• Click on Advance Display settings

• Change the resolution accordingly and check if it helps.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphic driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the graphics drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 1, 2020
Thema:

absurdly small display

1. absurdly small display - Similar Threads - absurdly small display

2. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  3. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  4. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  6. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  7. small screen displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small screen displays: I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-displays/acb927ce-32d4-4d18-b50b-2475e1c09c40
  8. Edge Display too small

Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  9. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. My weather display is to small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My weather display is to small: Im not sure how to make this fill my 43in 1080P screen which I have a screen resolution set for 4k the picture looks pretty good *chuckle 51112