Windows 10: AC-3 Problem in Magix Vegas Pro 17 from Media Feature Pack

Discus and support AC-3 Problem in Magix Vegas Pro 17 from Media Feature Pack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is a problem with the current Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 "N" versions with regard to the video editing program Magix Vegas Pro 17.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MDC2957, Feb 8, 2020.

1. MDC2957 Win User

AC-3 Problem in Magix Vegas Pro 17 from Media Feature Pack

There is a problem with the current Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 "N" versions with regard to the video editing program Magix Vegas Pro 17. Specifically, when the Media Feature Pack is installed, when you have any AC-3 audio on the timeline, it plays much louder than it actually is, and it clips/distorts on the meters. When the Media Feature Pack is uninstalled, the AC-3 audio imports and plays at the correct volume. Note that this problem doesn't affect other media players such as VLC. So something in the current Media Feature Pack is causing this audio volume issue within the Vegas software. I haven't been able to locate a fix for this problem.

:)

MDC2957, Feb 8, 2020

2. Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Feb 8, 2020
  3. procras Win User
    Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Bleppi Win User

Media feature pack not working

Okay so I've already tried looking up solutions online and I'll try to mention the steps I've followed already (mainly for people who might have similar issues).

I'm quite certain I've installed the correct version as I've installed the latest windows 10 N pro version and the most recent media pack for windows 10 N.

So I read a lot about making sure the media feature pack is actually enabled following these steps:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type appwiz.cpl and press enter.

3. Click "turn windows features on or off" on the left pane.

4. Look for media features and expand it.

5. Make sure all the options are checked and save the changes.

6. Restart the computer and check the functionality.

However, I can't find media features in the list. So I'm guessing it's pretty likely that the media pack not being enabled is the issue however I can't find any article addressing this issue, please help.

Bleppi, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. AC-3 Problem in Magix Vegas Pro 17 from Media Feature Pack - Similar Threads - Problem Magix Vegas

2. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  3. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  4. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  6. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  7. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  8. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  9. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  10. Media feature pack

Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...