Windows 10: AC Accelerator

Discus and support AC Accelerator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If you want to get rid of this, its called YixSpeedup Soft. Right click on the taskbar icon, go to properties and see what they are calling it then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GrantO'Hara2, Jan 20, 2021.

1. AC Accelerator

If you want to get rid of this, its called YixSpeedup Soft.

Right click on the taskbar icon, go to properties and see what they are calling it then go to Uninstall. As of Jan 2021 it is YixSpeedup Soft.

Way too many pop ups for me.

Grant

:)

GrantO'Hara2, Jan 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jan 20, 2021
  3. 3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 20, 2021
  4. AC Accelerator

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

AC Accelerator

1. AC Accelerator - Similar Threads - Accelerator

2. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  3. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  5. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  6. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  8. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  9. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  10. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...